Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seatle - Are there any good spots?

NewFoundLive

Guest swirlundergrounder

Of course. During the week check out the SeaSound Lounge. Element is pretty good also. I think John Graham (Quivver) is playing there this weekend or next. If you like deep house check out Rebar on Sunday nights. It's Seattle's longest running house night (10 years or so now). The 'WarRoom' has some cool house nights also depending on the night.

I'm from Seattle so let me know what kind of music you're into so that I can point you to the right direction.

Afterhours is pretty weak there. There's a couple of smaller spots for afterhours. There is no sales of alcohol between the hours of 2AM-6AM. So that sucks!

You can check out www.nwtekno.org. It's Seattle's version of Cooljunkie except it's not as sexy!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thanks for the link!

I cant believe that they shut down at 2:00am... that's freaking early!!!

What's even funnier is people wait to go out until 12AM and then they have to rush to get drinks and then at 2AM there's a bunch of drunks driving everywhere! LOL...

Couple of afterhours spots. Look up 'Trinity' and Contour. Those are the tow after hours spots..

What kind of music do you like so that I can tell you what local DJ to look out for...Seattle has some of the best DJ's in the country....Who get no love becuz people think Seattle is all about grunge. Some people are even surprised that they have an EDM scene up there. But I'll tell you the DJ's up there play like they have somkething to prove (which they do) so they always play good sets...Unlike some local DJs down here.

Guest swirlundergrounder

d tenaglia and oscar g play the styles that I love...

There's not much of that sound out there except for my buddy Nobel who is usually the DJ at that afterhours at Contour on Friday nights. His sound is a little bit deeper but it's the closest thing to DT and OG out there. Seattle has a lot of deeper west coast house sound to it...