Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sirius or XM??

Guest junglesmacks

Guest junglesmacks

..looking at hooking up the boat with satellite radio and was wondering what the general concensus was about which satellite radio service is better..

..need to know before I buy the adaptor for the stereo..

input?

grassy-ass in advance ;D

Guest pod

haha ;D

Well a "standard" for satellite radio is forthcoming, wherein you'll be able to buy a receiver and just subscribe to whichever service floats your boat (ba-dum-ching!) 8)

Guest dahzel

do you listen to howard stern? i think the programming on xm is better but if you listen to stern than sirius. like rolly said, get both

Guest pod

ATRAC (Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding) is a proprietary audio compression algorithm used to store information on Minidiscs and other Sony-branded audio players. It was first developed by Sony in 1991; the higher compression flavors of ATRAC3 and ATRAC3plus followed in 2000 and 2003, respectively. It uses Quadrature mirror filters (QMF) and Modified discrete cosine transform to represent encoded audio.

ATRAC (Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding) is a proprietary audio compression algorithm used to store information on Minidiscs and other Sony-branded audio players. It was first developed by Sony in 1991; the higher compression flavors of ATRAC3 and ATRAC3plus followed in 2000 and 2003, respectively. It uses Quadrature mirror filters (QMF) and Modified discrete cosine transform to represent encoded audio.

that too

Guest junglesmacks

..looking at hooking up the boat with satellite radio and was wondering what the general concensus was about which satellite radio service is better..

input?

grassy-ass in advance ;D

ur mr big shot now huh

;)

nahhhhh call me mr addicted to my boat and wakeboarding and summer and all that is good.. :))

..wait 'till you see my setup.. 4 6x9" Infinity's in custom fiberglass enclosures by Audio Formz on the wakeboard tower, 2 sets of 6 1/2" seperate Clarion's down low in the boat, 2 12" subs in the back (one in each corner compartment), 1 650w 4 channel Clarion amp for the highs and tower, and 1000w mono block amp for the subs... ;D

pics soon

.. and that would be a negative on the Howard Stern.. talk radio is a nono while on the lake.. more interested in the quality and variety of programming.. XM then?

input?

grassy-ass in advance ;D

ur mr big shot now huh

;)

nahhhhh call me mr addicted to my boat and wakeboarding and summer and all that is good.. :))

..wait 'till you see my setup.. 4 6x9" Infinity's in custom fiberglass enclosures by Audio Formz on the wakeboard tower, 2 sets of 6 1/2" seperate Clarion's down low in the boat, 2 12" subs in the back (one in each corner compartment), 1 650w 4 channel Clarion amp for the highs and tower, and 1000w mono block amp for the subs... ;D

pics soon

fuck all that, all i care is bout the beaches! haha

sometime this year i'll get me a boat too after i get my house first

Guest dahzel

thanks guys, now i know and knowing is half the battle!!!

Guest drlogic

input?

grassy-ass in advance ;D

ur mr big shot now huh

;)

pics soon

.. and that would be a negative on the Howard Stern.. talk radio is a nono while on the lake.. more interested in the quality and variety of programming.. XM then?

PURA VIDA, MAE!

I just bought a new little 15' SeaDoo Sportster 4tech(155 hp) last year. No wakeboard tower, but it has that little pop-up pylon. Fun little boat..fast too!

Guest HouseJunkie

input?

grassy-ass in advance ;D

ur mr big shot now huh

;)

pics soon

When and how r you going to find time study for ur CCIE with a that distraction?

Guest junglesmacks

input?

grassy-ass in advance ;D

ur mr big shot now huh

;)

pics soon

When and how r you going to find time study for ur CCIE with a that distraction?

...alot of downtime at my job.. thank god MOST of the time the network runs smoothly and not much intervention is needed, so I have at least 3 hours out of 8 a day to do whatever I want as long as I'm at my desk.. hence.. I study like crazy.. and for some reason this stuff just makes sense to me.. I dunno.. it's so logical....

Guest junglesmacks

...try the Voice track and see how 'logical' it is. :(

ICK! thaaaaaaat's while I'll stick with attack signatures, IKE parameters, GRE tunnels, ISL frame tagging and other assorted non-voice CCIE topics ;D

Guest junglesmacks

ICK! thaaaaaaat's while I'll stick with attack signatures, IKE parameters, GRE tunnels, ISL frame tagging and other assorted non-voice CCIE topics ;D

i think im gonna go find that skyline by my house and when i do find it, imma hump it even if i get arrested!

pics or STFU! ;)

Guest HouseJunkie

i think im gonna go find that skyline by my house and when i do find it, imma hump it even if i get arrested!

May I suggest a water-base lubricant ... it's eco-friendly.