Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:OG,Ralph,David,Rolly,Biz, and others....

CrzyC1414779017

I didnt want this to get lost in alll the drama going on the board today.

Thank you soooo much for last night. Made in Miami is seriously THE best party I have been to in a loooong time. I wish so much that I didnt live/work so far away so that I could make it out more often. The music was on point, the place was going off and the vibe was incredible!!!! It was so nice to walk into a club and FEEL the energy as soon as you walk in....aaaahhhh, now THAT'S how a party should be!!!! And to think that Oscar had just come off a 20 hour flight from Japan and was still in a good mood, happy to be there and was just KILLING us with his beats!!!

I love you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Guest davidorth

Thank you soooo much for last night. Made in Miami is seriously THE best party I have been to in a loooong time. I wish so much that I didnt live/work so far away so that I could make it out more often. The music was on point, the place was going off and the vibe was incredible!!!! It was so nice to walk into a club and FEEL the energy as soon as you walk in....aaaahhhh, now THAT'S how a party should be!!!! And to think that Oscar had just come off a 20 hour flight from Japan and was still in a good mood, happy to be there and was just KILLING us with his beats!!!

I love you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D

thank you very much... great seeing you, hope you can make it back soon...

the flights definitely took a toll on us, but walking in there and seeing everyone helped us forget how exhausted we were...

thanks again ;)

Guest rollyp66

I love you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D

You are very welcome, glad you guys came out and helped make it a wonderful evening ;)

Guest andrew_thomas

i never post here i dont even wanna post here

just came to read some stupid bullshit club drama post

but Mansion sundays is THE ONLY party you will find me at in miami anymore

i dont go out fri or sat(atleast in miami) just because mansion is the only party worth me driving down for

:)

Guest ramon

i never post here i dont even wanna post here

just came to read some stupid bullshit club drama post

but Mansion sundays is THE ONLY party you will find me at in miami anymore

i dont go out fri or sat(atleast in miami) just because mansion is the only party worth me driving down for

:)

bitch i better see you saturday @ space for stryke&barbara. </threadjack>

sundays definitely belong to mansion .. i wish i could get out there more often.

Guest Electric Eel

I love you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D

+1

Had a wonderful time as usual at this party. I can always go and expect a great time.

Much love,

Lee

Guest lulamishka

I love you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D

+1

Had a wonderful time as usual at this party. I can always go and expect a great time.

Much love,

Lee

My sentiments exactly!

Much love!

Michelle

Guest tiltmiami

I love you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Was def good to see u there

Guest Spankmeister

Yes...

Rolly, David, Oscar, Ralph, Biz and our crew of Lee, Michelle, Shelly, Nick, Tal, Sarah and Scott...Such hospitality is not common and I want you all to know that it didn't go unnoticed!

Such a great birthday night...had a total blast with great music, great friends and a great time!

Guest Mattivi

Best sunday party since Nerve... 8)

agreed ;)

i've been a browser of this forum for years, but i just registered. i think the party is slamming from the djs, the crowd, staff, and the promoter. seriously big ups to Biz, who just wants everyone to have a good time and get there swerve on. not to mention he always is flashing a genuine smile that is contagious :) going to a Biz event is a pleasure, partying with some of these other cats sometimes is not, but just a neccessary evil. my .02.