Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I LUV THE COLD!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I love this wheather! I went down to Lincoln Road last night with my girls and had some dinner and it was 'FRIDGED COLD'!..So cold the farmers market closed up early!

I love busting out the hats and the thick jackets and bundling up and going outside in the cold. But not NYC cold!

Give me another month of this b4 the humidity returns and I'll be a happy camper! ;D ;D

FREEZE WARNING for you folks out in Weston 2 nite..DurttyLexx watch out bitch!!

Guest durrtylexx

great weather!!!

I love this weather, its not too cold... I f'ing love it, reminds me of Bogota!

Its beautiful ;D I walked around my neighborhood last night, and today I walked around listening to music during lunch.

Guest michael^heaven

---These past two mornings have been a bit nip up here though. 32 was the morning low yesterday & 30 for today. Chilly!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

great weather!!!

Its beautiful ;D I walked around my neighborhood last night, and today I walked around listening to music during lunch.

So when it's warm you don't walk around outside? ??? :P

Guest durrtylexx

great weather!!!

Hell to the no ( lol I had to say it ) I'm an a/c kinda guy :P

Guest LeVeL

I love this weather, I wish it stayed like this a little longer, it sucks sometimes that South Florida doesn't have no winter and nothing but cold fronts.

This weather is great to sleep and night and even better for cuddling ;).

There's still some 3 foot banks out up here. Its awesome! Its in the high 20's/low 30's but it really doesn't feel that cold as long as youre covered. Im going out shopping for a new coat and some waterproof boots later on today though. With the snow melting, there are HUGE puddles everywhere of dirty sludge. :D

Guest Seb

great weather!!!

no but he has been known to sleep outside ;D

Guest Devilicious

I like it ... except that I don't have heat in my apartment. Stayed in bed till noon today because the covers were so cozy

Guest durrtylexx

great weather!!!

no but he has been known to sleep outside ;D

ha ha ha you f'ing bastard.

never say never, but not again.

great weather!!!

dude if you were walking around my neighborhood, i'd call the cops.

I like it ... except that I don't have heat in my apartment. Stayed in bed till noon today because the covers were so cozy

Its the opposite here, the buildings have radiators that you can't regulate so it gets soooooo hot in my apartment. I have to open the window to get some cool air (there was snow on my window ledge!). I also have to get a humidifier beacuse its so dry.

Guest ass2die4

Your covers weren't the only thing that was cozy this morning :P

Guest Captain_Booty

Yarrrrrrrr. 'ow ye be, ye sexy wench? Care t' come aboard me ship an' get a whippin' an' a poundin'? This ol' salt o' th' sea w' treat ye right an' proper an' bend ye over th' gunwhale and slide me ship into ye port, ye soft an' sexy wench! Arrrr!

Yarrrrrrrr. 'ow ye be, ye sexy wench? Care t' come aboard me ship an' get a whippin' an' a poundin'? This ol' salt o' th' sea w' treat ye right an' proper an' bend ye over th' gunwhale and slide me ship into ye port, ye soft an' sexy wench! Arrrr!

LMAO captain booty is the mannnnnnn

Guest Captain_Booty

LMAO captain booty is the mannnnnnn

Arrrrr...th' be what yer last girlfriend tol' me too!