Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC/MMC Confirmed Events, Rumors, etc.

Guest trancelator

Guest musicalmissionary

wooohoo....lavelle at snatch on the 25th....THX PAT!!!!

does the lavelle doll come with 5 lines of coke? ::)

i will give him another shot...just not when theres a 'better' party going on at the same time ;)

His GU Barcelona is fuckin ridiculous!!! I'd love to hear that shit out. Chuggin breaks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

wooohoo....lavelle at snatch on the 25th....THX PAT!!!!

does the lavelle doll come with 5 lines of coke? ::)

i will give him another shot...just not when theres a 'better' party going on at the same time ;)

His GU Barcelona is fuckin ridiculous!!! I'd love to hear that shit out. Chuggin breaks.

his set at revolution 2 halloweens was fucking tits...crobar was kinda blah when he played there...didnt get to c him at the aa afterparty..but from what i hear, i didnt miss much..lol

Guest Spankmeister

Anyone have the skinny on any of these dj's?

Kruder & Dorfmeister

Dave Seaman

Fergie

David Guetta

Antoine Clamaran

I believe that the David Guetta F*** Me I'm Famous party will be at Crobar...3/23

Guest durrtylexx

Anyone have news on Erol Alken or Booka Shade?

Ellen Alien will in the states around the same time as conference, does anyone have any news on her and Apparat as well???

Guest trancelator

Anyone have the skinny on any of these dj's?

Kruder & Dorfmeister

Dave Seaman

Fergie

David Guetta

Antoine Clamaran

I believe that the David Guetta F*** Me I'm Famous party will be at Crobar...3/23

Thanks, Darren. I saw that originally there was supposed to be a Spanish House Producer party @ Crobar on 3/23. Guetta at Crobar would be awesome. :)

Guest ddg

^ why don't you just check them out this weekend?

anyways according to their site, they'll be touring the UK in March.

yeah..i dont think they are gonna be around in march...but we got them this sat....blingers...u better be there!!!

Guest NO3

Hybrid will not be in the States during the time of WMC this year.

And will Crobar and Mansion plese announce their parties already... seems to be alot of confusion around them both.

Guest NO3

what about that rumoured party of James Zabiela an Nic Fanciulli @ Cafeteria, it is still going on?

It's on Zabiela's website so I think so.. Im sure an official announcement will be coming soon.

Guest davidgandy

BIG RUMOUR... DERRICK CARTER @ AMIKA !!!

SUNDAY 26th

MAIN ROOM

Derrick Carter, Luke Solomon, Iz & Diz, Justin Harris, Digs & Woosh,plus others

Loft VIP area

Justin Harris, Jay Tripwire, Simon Ward, Oscar Poche, DJ L'ora, Magnus Asberg plus more tba

looks like a killer!!!!!! i need to get you the info asap still confirming and the like, you'll hear it first

BIG RUMOUR... DERRICK CARTER @ AMIKA !!!

SUNDAY 26th

MAIN ROOM

Derrick Carter, Luke Solomon, Iz & Diz, Justin Harris, Digs & Woosh,plus others

Loft VIP area

Justin Harris, Jay Tripwire, Simon Ward, Oscar Poche, DJ L'ora, Magnus Asberg plus more tba

looks like a killer!!!!!! i need to get you the info asap still confirming and the like, you'll hear it first

i heard from a very very reliable source its a go

im tore up btw this and prive for ben watt and charles webster .. im leaninin toward watt since hes here even less than DC

Guest trancelator

What's going on with Nocturnal? I know things are going to be announced soon but I don't think I've seen anything for it yet...

Guest rollyp66

What's going on with Nocturnal? I know things are going to be announced soon but I don't think I've seen anything for it yet...

I will be posting the events for the Shelborne Pool Parties, Crobar, and Nocturnal very soon..... ;)

Guest soulrack

step lively! ;D We had an awesome time at Crobar last year... Nocturnal... yeah well we had hoped for one but alas

I will be posting the events for the Shelborne Pool Parties, Crobar, and Nocturnal very soon..... ;)

Guest NO3

Don't hold your breath... they are VERY slow with releasing the info.