Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Florida teen sends roses to 500 classmates

WESTON, Fla. - If any female juniors at Cypress Bay High School weren’t aware of classmate Paul Kim — they know him now.

The 17-year-old junior ordered 500 red roses and had them delivered to nearly all his female classmates on Valentine’s Day.

A card attached to the roses said, “To all the lovely ladies of 2007, here’s wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day. Affectionately, Paul Kim.â€

He said he used money he had been saving since his birthday in December to pay for the roses, which cost about $900.

“To me, Valentine’s is a special day,†Kim said. “I realized that not many girls would get anything and it would be an ordinary day. I figured I’d take the initiative and put a smile on their face.â€

Sara Farinelli, 16, got her rose during her math class.

“I don’t know who this kid is, but he’s sending everyone a rose,†Farinelli said. “I think it’s a cute gesture.â€

Kim’s estimate on the class size was slightly off. There are more than 600 girls in Cypress Bay’s junior class.

He said he got the idea Friday, when he saw the Business Professionals of America club was having trouble selling flowers as a fundraiser.

Guest ILLMATIC

That kid is a P.I.M.P. in training. LOL

Maybe one day he too will learn the power of BHM!!! LOL!

It's an ancient Negro secret.

LOL

Guest drlogic

He better at least get a rub and tug out of it.

I guanundamntee you this kids at least gets some stinky finger.

At least!

Actually, given the rapid decline in morality, I'm sure today's middle and highschool girls are giving much more than hand jobs. EVERYONE'S FUCK'N!

how sad!

Guest swirlundergrounder

He better at least get a rub and tug out of it.

I guanundamntee you this kids at least gets some stinky finger.

At least!

Actually, given the rapid decline in morality, I'm sure today's middle and highschool girls are giving much more than hand jobs. EVERYONE'S FUCK'N!

how sad!

He might get some action unless he looks like William Hung....LOL

Guest pod

Even if so, he'll probably hit a fattie.

There's always the fat slut.

Though my favorite cliché from the movies is the nerdy girl who takes off her glasses and becomes a knockout.

Guest obby

Though my favorite cliché from the movies is the nerdy girl who takes off her glasses and becomes a knockout.

Most nerds like those type of girls.

Just fuckin with you POD.

Peace

Guest Damon7278

Lol nice one pod

Guest swirlundergrounder

So what are you saying? The fat chick takes off her coat and then turns into a hottie?