Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you haven't seen 'Cirque du Soleil' live...

Guest r3nz0

Guest lulamishka

Varekai is simply unreal! :o :o :o

It really is.

It was excellent. It even took my breath away. Ah-may-zing. Even the music was great, imo.

Guest Devilicious

lololol ya'll...

Totally breathtaking... these people take the live performance to a new level. Unrivaled. "impossible" is not in their vocabularies. I hear it's sold out for the rest of the duration unfortunately.

Guest JMT

i am going on saturday night.

i went last year and was impressed so i am def looking forward to this.

last year as i was leaving i saw some of the carnies leaving out the back in normal clothes, it was odd to see them walking around like an average person.

Guest lulamishka

last year as i was leaving i saw some of the carnies leaving out the back in normal clothes, it was odd to see them walking around like an average person.

Haha.

Which one was here last year? I thought the last one was Allegria? Which was 2 years ago. ???

Guest JMT

Haha.

Which one was here last year? I thought the last one was Allegria? Which was 2 years ago. ???

yes, it was allegria. for some reason i thought it was only last year.

Haha.

i missed allegria :-\

how long is the show going for? Im thinking of checking it out sometime in March if they are still going to be around

Guest JMT

Haha.

how long is the show going for? Im thinking of checking it out sometime in March if they are still going to be around

i think the last show is feb 26th.

Haha.

i think the last show is feb 26th.

oh well, guess i'll just wait for the next one

Guest skywalker01

have had the pleasure of seeing "O" at the bellagio in las vegas a couple of times. incredible show. anyone planning a vegas trip needs to put this at the top of the "to do" list.

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

never been to this cirque du solieil thingamagjig but i have gone to plenty rodeos and monstertruck ralley's whooooo wheeeeeeee let me tell ya something... watchin gravedigger tear through the compeition just gives me the heebie jeebies i tell ya what ;D

Guest speedway

have had the pleasure of seeing "O" at the bellagio in las vegas a couple of times. incredible show. anyone planning a vegas trip needs to put this at the top of the "to do" list.

totally agree with that - "O" is incredible..going back to Vegas next month where I'll see the new Cirque show at the Wynn - supposedly it takes it to yet another level.