Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you bitches feeling lucky this weekend?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

If you are then get you hands on a Powerball ticket. The prize for this Saturday has risen to $350 Million Dollars, the largest jackpot in History. Your odds of winning are 1 in 175 million..Not bad odds!! LOL

Guest lyrik

365 million...and my inlaws live on the IL/Wisc border...they are getting tickets hopefully today or tomorrow...you should see the lines at some of these places. We would always go to the out the way mom and pop type places to play when it would get this big..that has 4 teeth that win!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I never win anything... :-\

Awwwww.....Boo Hoo Hoo :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

lol

Common. You have to had won something in your life... :-\

Guest Chica

I never win anything... :-\

Awwwww.....Boo Hoo Hoo :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

lol

Common. You have to had won something in your life... :-\

well experience from things that had happened to me that won't happen again.....

I've had won xmas centerpieces at work lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

I always loved how more people play when the jackpot gets bigger' date=' as if $30 million is chump change....

[/quote']As if $1 million isn't chunk change..! Well now a days that can barely buy you a nice house anymore...LOL

What I think is funny is when people go out and buy a bunch of tickets and spend several thousand dollars on it. I have always believed that if you are meant to win the lottery then you will win it with only one ticket.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery if you play your same numbers twice a week for the rest of your life rather than trying to spend that same amount on tickets for just one week.

When I lived in Idaho a long time ago, I used to play the same numbers every week for the Powerball. One time the jackpot reached $75 million. I got 3 numbers right and the rest of the numbers were 1 digit away from the ones I picked.

It was so close I thought I won the whole thing!

I would have been so rich that I probably would have ended up being a Republican... LOL

Guest Slide On The Ice

You can't buy Powerball tickets in Florida. It includes states other than Florida. Correct me if I'm wrong. You'd have to drive to Georgia and buy the tickets.

Guest lyrik

You can't buy Powerball tickets in Florida. It includes states other than Florida. Correct me if I'm wrong. You'd have to drive to Georgia and buy the tickets.

or know a relative or good friend in one of the PB states that could hook you up.

Guest Slide On The Ice

or know a relative or good friend in one of the PB states that could hook you up.

Exactly. And trust them enough that if the ticket that they bought for you wins, that they will remember that it is your ticket and not theirs! LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

Terry, it's two words: 'come on'

Not 'common.'

Terry ain't learned good English yet.

Well it must be all the Latins and Hebrews who post on here that don't know how to spell proper English rubbing off on me...