Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teavana

Guest Spankmeister

Guest Spankmeister

Totally hooked on this store....

Bought some different kinds of tea right before my birthday and love it! I have been back to buy the 'perfect teamaker' along with a few tins to keep my tea in...

The Mate-Vana could actually compete with some of the coffees I have! The White Teas are light and have TONS of antioxidants...

Bad news for my bank book and our kitchen as my coffee stuff takes up a lot of space and C keeps asking me where we are going to pu this stuff!...LOL

Guest Spankmeister

Drinking a mixture of Imperial Gyokuro and 'To Life' (a mixture of Green, White and Red teas) right now....YUM!

Lola....I used to not be a tea person, but got into it when I had a cold and started drinking Green Tea...(that and with my push button espresso machine, knockout box, flavored syrups with dispenser, press pots and multiple grinders along with the minimum of 7 or 8 different types of coffee that are always in the house I started to run out of things to buy for coffee...LOL)

Go in the store and learn about it .....it is pretty fasinating and they have great health benefits too!

Guest Spankmeister

I love green tea, gonna have to try that white tea of yours one day

Yes, it is really good! I am going this week to pick up some different varietys... ;D

Guest Electric Eel

I love green tea, gonna have to try that white tea of yours one day

Yes, it is really good! I am going this week to pick up some different varietys... ;D

Great...we need another kitchen... :P

LOL, and your kitchen is pretty big!