Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Closing time: Space, Nocturnal

Guest bb4692

Guest bb4692

SoBe clones: I got down here late from the great white North. What time is Space and Nocturnal closing up the Patio/Terrace sets???

Also, did I hear Metropolis was doing an afterhours deal tomorrow (Mon) morning? Might be a good take after Murk.

Let me know. Thanks.

PS this place freaking rocks!!!!!

they r prob still at the patio right now, fucking crackheads!!!!! :P

n yes there is an afterhours for sun night/mon am @ metropolis...side entrance, first time i went which was prob a few weeks ago it was packed n Lots of chicks!

lol i wish i was at space instead of work right now :( lol

likewise, even tho i just got home from work n now working at home. fck it just gonna take the rest of the day off...had no clue it was a holiday till i saw suntrust closed sat

nice hot day outside

Guest biznation00

SoBe clones: I got down here late from the great white North. What time is Space and Nocturnal closing up the Patio/Terrace sets???

Also, did I hear Metropolis was doing an afterhours deal tomorrow (Mon) morning? Might be a good take after Murk.

Let me know. Thanks.

PS this place freaking rocks!!!!!

don't know about Space, but Local Celebrity Friday afterhours closes at noon & we start at 4am. :)

RolandGenericevite.jpg

Guest speedway

screw

you

i'm stuck here in the office until 9pm :(

i'm missing the daytona 500 on tv.. soooo upset :'( :'( :'( Go Junior!

junior in the lead with 57 laps to go...hopefully you can follow on web or radio - go to "semi-live race page" on jayski.com if you need info...

wish i could have done patio as well, but 500 on tv isn't so bad

Guest thenextgeneration

i saw you say something about metropolis and their afterhours on monday morning. just wanted to inform you that they do a monday morning breakfast club every week.

if you're looking to check it out one of these weeks you can come check us out MONDAY MARCH 6, 2006. my business partner and i will definitely be throwing down a very powerful, high energy set with some amazing rhythms.

if you have any questions...

always | happy | people

nextgen_logo_final_200.jpg