Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CYCLES - March 8th @ IV

Guest INNOVIII

Guest INNOVIII

It's been a long time since the Cycles parties have been held (previously were a weekly held by Aaron Z and Funk Shui in Phoenix, 2000), but the good times are back so get ready to party!!!

Come join the Innov8 Productions Crew as we host the reincarnated Cycles event at Four IV Nightclub on Wed. March 8th.

Details: Innov8 Productions and M3 Entertainment Host CYCLES @ IV. $5 Cover. For Free Admission all night, E-mail events@innoviii.com

For more information visit:www.innoviii.com

Eli Wilkie makes his Chicago Debut, headlining the event:

This charismatic DJ and producer from Boston, MA has been spinning for the past eight years around the nation, shaking up dance floors with his own blend of funky driving house music. His DJ career began at Boston's underground Hibernia nightclub, in which he DJ'ed alongside the likes of Steve Porter, Luis Diaz, Paul Rogers, Chris Reavey, Fernando Bairos and Podje (Ireland). This residency paved the way for gigs in Boston and beyond, as well as for his career as a producer.

Eli Wilkie has been actively involved in production, creating a wide range of house and techno music working alongside his close friend Steve Porter. Together Eli Wilkie and Steve Porter created the alias 'Agent001'. The upbeat, bouncy and playful tracks under this alias have a unique sound, which was created through fusing the duos influences in music, and their ability to experiment with new ideas and themes. Tracks like 'When Pigs Fly', 'Bubblebath' and 'Daniel Wiggy' have had strong worldwide support by DJs such as Paul Van Dyke, Pete Tong, Sasha & Digweed, Sander Kleinenberg, Lee Burridge, Sandra Collins and James Zabiela. On the solo side Eli produced 2 remixes of 'Impulsive Ray' by producer Emrecan Cakir

DJ's: Eli Wilkie - Boston, MA (Porterhouse)

Funk Shui - (INNOVIII)

Lee Foss - (BeatBox, LeeFoss.Com)

Rich Grant - (M3 Entertainment)

Guest myckbruce

This party is gonna be off the HOOK! I love Eli Wilkie... last year at Porterhouse in Miami, he rocked that place!!!! Bean town representin!!!

Guest Bunnyslipper

Hmmm...I usually don't go out on Wednesday, but for this party...for sure! You'll see me on the dance floor in my lil black mini! holla!

Guest INNOVIII

Hmmm...I usually don't go out on Wednesday, but for this party...for sure! You'll see me on the dance floor in my lil black mini! holla!

Yeah Bunnyslipper!! You'll have to take off work on Thurs.. cuz it's time to get twisted @ Cycles

Guest Bunnyslipper

Yeah Bunnyslipper!! You'll have to take off work on Thurs.. cuz it's time to get twisted @ Cycles

No taking off work for me! Especially since WMC is only weeks away, and I'm taking off enough time to party down in South Beach. ya heard!?

Guest myckbruce

No taking off work for me! Especially since WMC is only weeks away, and I'm taking off enough time to party down in South Beach. ya heard!?

True dat...

Guest Bunnyslipper

THIS EVENT IS NOW CHANGED TO SPYBAR!!!

BETTER VENUE BETTER SOUND BETTER VIBE!!

BRING IT!!

Oh....I'll bring it........!!!

Guest INNOVIII

Nice job last night guys!!!!!!!! Way to represent :-*

Thanks to all who came out last night to the first edition of Cycles 2006 @ Spybar. Wicked beats by: Eli Wilkie, Funk Shui, Lee Foss, Rich Grant... ummm... hells yeah... BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!