Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Ours 2/25/06 Presents ......

Guest djqba

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

it's gonna be a long weekend. after attending the food and wine events, i hope too have enough energy and not be too wasted (doubt it) to make it out.

02.jpg

who knew i could look whiter?

LMFAO!!! ;D

Guest DJBroy

I have been blown over by the sheer volume of people that have been coming to this party....Thanks to the Parantula Boys! Excellent music, hot chicks, & friendly bartenders...What more could you ask 4?

Guest rollyp66

I have been blown over by the sheer volume of people that have been coming to this party....Thanks to the Parantula Boys! Excellent music, hot chicks, & friendly bartenders...What more could you ask 4?

Have my shot & Corona waiting for me homie! ;)

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Have my shot & Corona waiting for me homie! ;)

...aahhhm, think you FOrgOT to mention someone else

Guest Diaga

8) THE DREAM TEAM IS BACK !!!

I don't see wisin and yandel ??? ??? ???

j/k .. good luck guys.

I think they're playing at Connected next week . ??? ??? ??? ???

j/k ... thank you

Guest ramon

8) THE DREAM TEAM IS BACK !!!

I don't see wisin and yandel ??? ??? ???

j/k .. good luck guys.

I think they're playing at Connected next week . ??? ??? ??? ???

j/k ... thank you

haha that would be awesome .. i'd have to take friday off and rename the party to gasolina thursdays though :\

the girls would be to the rafters however.

esta noche me la paso perreando.

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Getting myself prepared mentally, physically and emotially right now....and saying goodbye to the thoughts of any sleeping that I do have untill I start hearing the music. See ya soon!

Guest Adikt

DSC09307.jpg

;D

The Fantastic Four!! :D

fantastic four????fantastic four??? those are the perps that jacked me in hialeah i remember them,they were fantastic alright~~~>> with my money and the getaway lowrider with non matching rims....this is just discrimination....im callin' ojs attorneys

Guest BAEZ

DSC09307.jpg

;D

The Fantastic Four!! :D

fantastic four????fantastic four??? those are the perps that jacked me in hialeah i remember them,they were fantastic alright~~~>> with my money and the getaway lowrider with non matching rims....this is just discrimination....im callin' ojs attorneys

lol

Guest djqba

Great morning, Great Vibe and great people... Interesting enough we even got LP to stop and check out the party... we must be doing something right. A big shout out to Jo Jo Flores for stopping by and Ralph Falcon and Shawn Rudnick it always great to see u guys in the crowd having a great time. We have surprises coming up so get ready to enjoy the very best of what miami has offer besides the weather. Much love & respect to all that support this party.

Diaga & Nikolas you guys are just great people & amazing Dj's I'm proud to call you both my friends.

Peace & Grease till next week

Guest rollyp66

What a morning! Big shout outs to Diaga, Nickolas, and Parantula for a wonderful soundtrack....

A big thank you goes out to the staff of CROBAR, MANSION, PAWN SHOP, SHINE, AMIKA, Hot Jam Entertainment for coming out to support

Always thanks to the board memebers for showing us love...

Stay tuned good things are to follow ;)

Guest BAEZ

What a morning! Big shout outs to Diaga, Nickolas, and Parantula for a wonderful soundtrack....

A big thank you goes out to the staff of CROBAR, MANSION, PAWN SHOP, SHINE, AMIKA, Hot Jam Entertainment for coming out to support

Always thanks to the board memebers for showing us love...

Stay tuned good things are to follow ;)

That Beer bong of yours is deadly! But defenitly a booster!!