Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE: Feb 25th, Cedric Gervais, HYBRID, & special AFTERHOURS GUEST!

Guest Ariel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ariel

whats the point in it being a suprise if i spill the beans!? lol

I don't know anyways...thats for you to find out.

and as you see...the chicks get in free from 5-6am, so dudes..bring those hott chicks!! ;)

Guest djqba

Ariel ur my boy so don't take what I'm about to say personal...

"Special Warmup set" WTF!!! I smell a boat full of shit!

Regardless it will be more like a Special Burning Set! Diaga is the shit and deserves more respect than this.

Moveover, I smell a rat Special guest on the Patio hmmm.. Nice one ...

I know it's not your handy work but I had to point this out... I would stand up for you as well.

Guest spinderella7713

Regardless it will be more like a Special Burning Set! Diaga is the shit and deserves more respect than this.

I know it's not your handy work but I had to point this out... I would stand up for you as well.

I second this, Diaga is no warm up!

Guest Ariel

Not taking anything personal here ;)

But I guess I get what you're trying to say, they should have given him a bit more than just a "Warm up Set." But then again, its not his night, its Cedrics night in the mainroom.

Warm up or however you wanna look at it, DIAGA is going to blow the place up! Looking foward to seeing what hes going to bring this time around, along with everyone else @ Space.

Guest Orue

Look to be honest with all of you why doesnt Fredric oo shit sorry i meant Cedric, stay at home and just let Diaga take control of the room all night......

Yo big up to diaga my friend you deserve it champ, and play my traks out there...jejeje...

Orue

Look to be honest with all of you why doesnt Fredric oo shit sorry i meant Cedric, stay at home and just let Diaga take control of the room all night......

Yo big up to diaga my friend you deserve it champ, and play my traks out there...jejeje...

Orue

Why resort to bashing other jocks?? just wish your man best of luck and move it right along. Would you be ok if Cedric canned ur tunes? send a promo my way, mmkthnks!

Guest Orue

Why resort to bashing other jocks?? just wish your man best of luck and move it right along. Would you be ok if Cedric canned ur tunes? send a promo my way, mmkthnks!

Personally dont care if he plays my traks or my label traks..He needs to stop playing all ten records that all other djs in this town are playing anyways....

So yea if he wants promo's tell him to suscribe to my releaserecords promo services or balance promote. As they Promo out all my traks...

Guest Cedric Gervais

Personally dont care if he plays my traks or my label traks..He needs to stop playing all ten records that all other djs in this town are playing anyways....

So yea if he wants promo's tell him to suscribe to my releaserecords promo services or balance promote. As they Promo out all my traks...

hey men thanks a lot for your help you know it's really hard to get tracks from big djs so now i feel so much better that i know how to get your tracks i've been try to get them for so long but nobody wanted to give them to me i will definitely go to your website and call balance promote please put word for me and also i've bean try to produce some records in my studio but it's really hard i would really love to know how you do it only if it's ok with you of course so maybe one day i can have my first records sign on your label let me know

oh and by the way

what 's your name again?

anyway

diaga you did a fucking great job last time at space i'm excited to play with you again this week end let's rock it!!!!!!

harold thanks for the bombs last night i was in the studio with sander when you send me that buick remix of marks record he freak out and stole it from me great tunes mate thanks again

peace