Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE: Feb 25th, Cedric Gervais, HYBRID, & special AFTERHOURS GUEST!

Guest Ariel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey men thanks a lot for your help you know it's really hard to get tracks from big djs so now i feel so much better that i know how to get your tracks i've bean try to get them for so long but nobody wanted to give them to me i will definitely go to your website and call balance promote please put word for me and also i've bean try to produce some records in my studio but it's really hard i would really love to know how you do it only if it's ok with you of course so maybe one day i can have my first records sign on your label let me know

I don't know what this is about, or what he is trying to say, but I do know this...This could quite possibly be THE longest run-on sentence in the history of Cooljunkie!!...Pod can we get a verification?

oooh the French...OOH LA LA!!!

;)

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Why do people have to be so critical? Just RELAX....some dj's you like, some ya don't...it's gonna be ok.

WORLD PEACE DUDE! ;)

Guest Darwin Castillo

Now space has to have "special guest" and not say who it is cuz there is a party next door? Hmm, something to think about. :o :o

Guest r3nz0
harold thanks for the bombs last night i was in the studio with sander when you send me that buick remix of marks record he freak out and stole it from me great tunes mate thanks again

LOL...that crazy Dutch bastard.

I told ya that tune was hot, bitch! ;)

Guest BAEZ

I only dislike Cedric becuase he plays the same tunes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!

And becuase he is to cocky. I believe a DJ should be friendly and outgoing with a good personality. Believe it or not it transmits thru the music!

Guest Fez

I only dislike Cedric becuase he plays the same tunes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!

And becuase he is to cocky. I believe a DJ should be friendly and outgoing with a good personality. Believe it or not it transmits thru the music!

is he still plating Washing Machine???

i haven't been to Space since Howells...but i didn't get to see Cedric...

FFF :-X

Guest Ariel

Quote from a Myspace Comment on Cedric Gervais page:

BAEZ

Nov 16, 2005 6:42 AM

Hey, sup!?? I was the guy trying to take you picture outside space sunday morning but my camera died.. hehe

I actually thought your music was better than Roger S. (Main Room). Keep it up!!!

Pretty funny i think.

Guest spinderella7713

Now space has to have "special guest" and not say who it is cuz there is a party next door? Hmm, something to think about. :o :o

Also, something else to think about... now space has to have free alcohol at some point in the morning because of the party next door, doesnt sound like normal space agenda to me....sounds like someone is shaking in there boots.....but next door will compensate.....with great music and an awsome party.....we dont need to go down that road!!!!lol

Also, something else to think about... now space has to have free alcohol at some point in the morning because of the party next door, doesnt sound like normal space agenda to me....sounds like someone is shaking in there boots.....but next door will compensate.....with great music and an awsome party.....we dont need to go down that road!!!!lol

how about u two start worrying a little less of what space might say or do and start focusing on your own promotion ...

i told gino you guys did a great job last week bringing robbie rivera so keep it up ok ?

space is space and nocturnal will always be nocturnal

;)

Guest spinderella7713

how about u two start worrying a little less of what space might say or do and start focusing on your own promotion ...

i told gino you guys did a great job last week bringing robbie rivera so keep it up ok ?

;)

well sweetie maybe you didnt read what i wrote.....doesnt look like noc is worried at all....looks the other way around....

;)

well sweetie maybe you didnt read what i wrote.....doesnt look like noc is worried at all....looks the other way around....

how about we settle this over guacamole and tostitos ah ? ;)

Guest spinderella7713

;)

how about we settle this over guacamole and tostitos ah ? ;)

Do you need a jump again?