Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE: Feb 25th, Cedric Gervais, HYBRID, & special AFTERHOURS GUEST!

Guest Ariel

Guest pod

Nonetheless, it makes you look bad by implying something negative about another party.

The successful promoters/clubs in town promote themselves and don't worry about slagging on other parties.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinderella7713

Nonetheless, it makes you look bad by implying something negative about another party.

The successful promoters/clubs in town promote themselves and don't worry about slagging on other parties.

I didnt think that I wrote anything bad about "another party" I was just wondering where the open bar came from....???? but i agree u are completly right the nocturnal party promotes itself.

Guest BAEZ

Quote from a Myspace Comment on Cedric Gervais page:

BAEZ

Nov 16, 2005 6:42 AM

Hey, sup!?? I was the guy trying to take you picture outside space sunday morning but my camera died.. hehe

I actually thought your music was better than Roger S. (Main Room). Keep it up!!!

Pretty funny i think.

It is funny! Becuase I didnt enjoy Roger either. Its like saying "She looks less ugly than her!". Shes less ugly, but doesnt deny the fact that she is still ugly!

Besides the only reason I was taking the picture of Cedric was becuase I was going to put it on my myspace to for promotional purposes.. BUT THANK GOOD IT DIED!

Now quote me again where I say his music is good or anything related to that? :-X

Guest Orue

I wasnt trying to be tactical, or what not...i said all i said because its the way i feel. Plain and Simple...But yea Fun is over and book to what the Topic is about......

Diaga good luck on Sat, Rock the joint......

Orue

Andrew has made a great point. I srsly dont see the reason for the other folks promoting whatever is going on next door to all jump in here and taking low blows. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say shit. Tact would've been nice thing to use here. You never know who you might end up promoting for in your future promotion careers. ;)

+1

Guest pod

^^^

What Harold said. I'm guilty of it myself sometimes, but I try to note it and curtail it. Threadjacking to bash a party or promote your own is just bad form.

It is also worth pointing out that most of the DJs, producers, owners, managers, bartenders, security, etc in Miami clubland browse our forums. If you look at the bottom of the main forum page, there's usually a large number of "Guest" users. Bear in mind that it could be anyone.

It is also worth pointing out that most of the DJs, producers, owners, managers, bartenders, security, etc in Miami clubland browse our forums. If you look at the bottom of the main forum page, there's usually a large number of "Guest" users. Bear in mind that it could be anyone.

geez, don't be so damn melodramatic!

Guest pod

;D

I'm out there every weekend and then some, and I'm surprised at the amount of club industry people that know of the more colorful charachters on this board, or what the weekly drama entails.

Guest tres-b

Also, something else to think about... now space has to have free alcohol at some point in the morning because of the party next door, doesnt sound like normal space agenda to me....sounds like someone is shaking in there boots.....but next door will compensate.....with great music and an awsome party.....we dont need to go down that road!!!!lol

But you did go down that road. How old are you? This reads like a note from a high schooler.

A wise club god once said "Promote your own party and STFU about other parties or you will look like a jerk" ;D

Guest spinderella7713

Also, something else to think about... now space has to have free alcohol at some point in the morning because of the party next door, doesnt sound like normal space agenda to me....sounds like someone is shaking in there boots.....but next door will compensate.....with great music and an awsome party.....we dont need to go down that road!!!!lol

But you did go down that road. How old are you? This reads like a note from a high schooler.

A wise club god once said "Promote your own party and STFU about other parties or you will look like a jerk" ;D

wow ive been put in my place!!!!! i didnt know that we were being so formal here....next time i'll make sure that we are on a college level....but will u be able to understand what i wrote that is the question...? and did u write the same thing under cedrics thread...LMAO

by the way since we are so off subject......GOOD LUCK DIAGA U DONT NEED IT ....UR THE BEST!!! KISS

Guest tres-b

There is one exception which is Grutman's monthly reports on the Euphoria Project.

Having said that, I would have made the same observation if someone did this in your party's thread. 8)

Guest spinderella7713

There is one exception which is Grutman's monthly reports on the Euphoria Project.

Having said that, I would have made the same observation if someone did this in your party's thread. 8)

I apreciate ur neutralism...... : ;)

Guest tiltmiami

Guys fuck all the bullshit... Just enjoy the music and get fucked up. ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA IN CLUBLAND, sometimes I want to convert and become a church type of person, since we have all this drama in club land.... Oh well let the good times roll

:o

Guest pod

Tilt, religious drama is a whole 'nother ball of wax. You'll trade DJ and club battles for crusades, bombings, condemnation...I'm walking on thin ice here, I'll shut up now. ;D

Guest tiltmiami

Tilt, religious drama is a whole 'nother ball of wax. You'll trade DJ and club battles for crusades, bombings, condemnation...I'm walking on thin ice here, I'll shut up now. ;D

LOL