Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE: Feb 25th, Cedric Gervais, HYBRID, & special AFTERHOURS GUEST!

Guest Ariel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

Guys fuck all the bullshit... Just enjoy the music and get fucked up.

isn't that what's all about in the end of the night....

U should know.... Voce lembra how fucked up I was on Monday morning

Guest ramon

Guys fuck all the bullshit... Just enjoy the music and get fucked up. ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA IN CLUBLAND, sometimes I want to convert and become a church type of person, since we have all this drama in club land.... Oh well let the good times roll

:o

how about for people don't want to get fucked up? can they enjoy the music too?

Guest Ariel

Guys fuck all the bullshit... Just enjoy the music and get fucked up. ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA IN CLUBLAND, sometimes I want to convert and become a church type of person, since we have all this drama in club land.... Oh well let the good times roll

I just like to fuck. ;D

Guest bootstah

I just like to fuck. ;D

LOL Ariel!

anyway somewhat agree with Tilt in a serious sort of way....no not about being fucked up but about the drama. It's too much. Time for hibernation I think. Conference is not too far away and I need to save $$. This so-called clubbing war is ridiculous to say the least and I'd rather live my life than be caught up in drama. Let the games resume.... ::)

Guest Darwin Castillo

The most funny thing about any threads is that people take this serious, like Andrew Chib, Tilt, Ariel etc. At the end, people are pulling your leg for the fuck of it. Hey, Space, Noc or what ever club it is, does it matter what anyone does, NO!

If I say space Sucks! Watch someone quote me. If I say Nocturnal suck, watch them quote me there too. Its all a joke, hee hee hee. ;D

Anyways, this is a place to get info on djs coming/going, new spots opening/closing etc.

Guest bootstah

The most funny thing about any threads is that people take this serious, like Andrew Chib, Tilt, Ariel etc. At the end, people are pulling your leg for the fuck of it. Hey, Space, Noc or what ever club it is, does it matter what anyone does, NO!

If I say space Sucks! Watch someone quote me. If I say Nocturnal suck, watch them quote me there too. Its all a joke, hee hee hee. ;D

Anyways, this is a place to get info on djs coming/going, new spots opening/closing etc.

EXACTLY!