Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OJ vs WATER when rolling

I heard that when drinking lots of water when you roll is a good thing. when i roll i don't feel like drinking water or any other fluids. I find that when i drink OJ its easier for me to drink when i roll and it taste better. Does this help like water? i know that vit C does alittle. but i don't know if there is that much vit c in OJ.

NO !!! not lots of water. If you are dancing you want to take at least 8 ounces of fluid per hr. A sports drink is much better then water or OJ or anything actually. It helps to replenish the electrolytes in your body, and it does not deplenish the sodium levels.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

when you first start to roll try not to drink to much water,because later in the night you will be pissing your brains off, its weird like you don't have to go for awhile then that first piss feels so good, then it seems like you have to go alot, of course you don't want to over do it with drinking the water,,try drinking freeze sqeezed oj when you first drop, just 1 or 2 bottles and you will roll H A R D !!!

Stick to the the energy drinks. They are the best fluids to intake when you are rolling. Screw the OJ or bulldog. I mean they are fine to drink but if you are worried bout your body, drink a sports drink.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

When E-tarded said sports drinks he ment gatoraid and poweraid and all that stuff, it has a lot of electrolytes and stuff that your body loses when you roll, so you don't feel like crap the next day. Red Bull and that stuff just gives you lots of caffeen, I don't find it to give me a lot more energy though, some people think it does. cwm38.gif