Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOCAL CELEBRITY: The Roland Marathon!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

For those of us who can't get enough of Roland, he's treating us to something he hasn't done in a loooooooong while... The Roland Marathon! This Friday, Feb. 24th, lace up your comfy marathon sneaks & prepare yourself for a loooong morning @ Local Celebrity!

RolandMarathon.jpg

Table Reservations: Biznation00@msn.com

or call 305.322.0583

Perfect time to sport my New Pink trim Pumas that I'm soo excited about!

985-173476-t.jpg

Download Roland's Nov.05 Mix:

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LQTIOAZWYUTX1IWNOYJ0A79AV

See u @ Local Celebrity!

Guest spinderella7713

For those of us who can't get enough of Roland, he's treating us to something he hasn't done in a loooooooong while... The Roland Marathon! This Friday, Feb. 24th, lace up your comfy marathon sneaks & prepare yourself for a loooong morning @ Local Celebrity!

RolandMarathon.jpg

Reduced Guest list & Table Reservations: Biznation00@msn.com

or call 305.322.0583

Perfect time to sport my New Pink trim Pumas that I'm soo excited about!

985-173476-t.jpg

Download Roland's Nov.05 Mix:

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0L1MZS5QMVBTL3E1PTR3IMUW2K

See u @ Local Celebrity!

Ok im coming just to see u in the shoes!!!! +1

Guest Josephmama

Loving the flyer Biz!!!! my favorite one to date and what a Party it was last friday!!!!! I had a great time but my bf paid for it the next day. You and your Jagermeister!!!!!!! :-X :P:D

Guest djRoland

A Marathon has been something I haven't done in a very long time since our Space days like Biz mentioned & it's something I've always been proud to do. It's my chance to give a little piece of everything to everyone who's on the dance floor. You'll get a few rarities I don't get to play everyweek, definately some classics, a few of my Local Celebrity dancefloor bombs, some surprises & a good time. The party & the vibe has been incredible lately, thanks to everyone who's come out to support what we do. I hope to see many of you out on Friday accepting my marathon gift.

Btw, Biz will have his pink shoes on among other things, so that alone is enough to get you to come see the show. LOL!

Hope to see you all at Local Celebrity this friday & thanks for your support!

Roland

Guest bootstah

yayyyyy my favorite afterhours dj is doing a marathon......damn!

Good for you Roland I wish I could be there. Definitely in spirit though, will send you a text of congrats in the am! ;D 8)

Guest biznation00

As for track requests, here's a couple that I wanna hear & I'm sure Ramon agrees...

Lifelike - Discopolis

Martin solveig's Rock the Casbah edit

If you can't recall the tracks download & listen to it on Roland's LC Nov.05 mix. Discopolis is track 1 & Rock the Casbah is 5.

Here's the link to the download:

Aside from that I'd also like to hear...

ATFC seamus haji remix - (forgot the name of the track, maybe hal or ramon can help me) Darker sounding track layered with stabs. :-\

any other requests?

Guest Untouchable Chino

dammm that means im dropping like 20 rockstars/redbulls this saturday morning..FACK@!#@!..PATRON will be flowing...GIRLS will be DANCING..MUSIC will be ROCKING..just another morning on the nocturnal rooftop

Guest bootstah

omg, Discopolis, Biz you read my mind.....how about housetrack - Alex Neri........damn! I want to go soooo bad! Can you do a livefeed from the Noc Rooftop and do it live online.....make it happen!! hahaha ;D 8)

Roland, I hope you record this live cause if you do I expect a copy! ;)

Natalie

Guest ramon

As for track requests, here's a couple that I wanna hear & I'm sure Ramon agrees...

Lifelike - Discopolis

Martin solveig's Rock the Casbah edit

If you can't recall the tracks download & listen to it on Roland's LC Nov.05 mix. Discopolis is track 1 & Rock the Casbah is 5.

Here's the link to the download:

Aside from that I'd also like to hear...

ATFC seamus haji remix - (forgot the name of the track, maybe hal or ramon can help me) Darker sounding track layered with stabs. :-\

any other requests?

Leeds & Accorsi - Disconnected (Granite & Phunk remix)

Guest rollyp66

dammm that means im dropping like 20 rockstars/redbulls this saturday morning..FACK@!#@!..PATRON will be flowing...GIRLS will be DANCING..MUSIC will be ROCKING..just another morning on the nocturnal rooftop

Did someone say Patron??? Seems like the Nocturnal Staff has been influenced by Crobar ;)

It's going to be a fun filled morning, the Crobar staff will be there dancing the morning away!!!

Guest rocky05

Been a long while since the last marathon, so I hope everyone is ready. Its going to be one crazy morning once again @ LC. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

;)

Guest Josephmama

TGIF!!!!! :D

I would like to hear a couple of oldies like, Spin Spin Sugar & Tracy in my room!!! God, I havent heard those in a long time. :-*

Guest fended

I can see it now.......Rolly holding two funnels. Biz drinking Jaegger out of one while I drink Patron out of the other.

Make sure we have an EMT on call.

Guest biznation00

I can see it now.......Rolly holding two funnels. Biz drinking Jaegger out of one while I drink Patron out of the other.

Great... ::)

Here comes trouble!

Another track request: "Sugar is Sweeter"

Guest rollyp66

I'm bringing the beer bong!

Guest klubveteran

A Marathon has been something I haven't done in a very long time since our Space days like Biz mentioned & it's something I've always been proud to do. It's my chance to give a little piece of everything to everyone who's on the dance floor. You'll get a few rarities I don't get to play everyweek, definately some classics, a few of my Local Celebrity dancefloor bombs, some surprises & a good time. The party & the vibe has been incredible lately, thanks to everyone who's come out to support what we do. I hope to see many of you out on Friday accepting my marathon gift.

Btw, Biz will have his pink shoes on among other things, so that alone is enough to get you to come see the show. LOL!

Hope to see you all at Local Celebrity this friday & thanks for your support!

Roland

record it for me bitch.

love,

Nelson :-*

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Omg...I survived, but barely. So at 7am I was telling the group that we were goin home and everyone was like WHY...LMAO, Why..Why, b/c I have not slept sine Wed, (ok well I did sleep for 4 hours) when we went to Voodoo. It was not a good enough reason. Katia was like, so what, you can still go a few more days. I probably could..just need more practice!! haha.

Had a blast ...thanks!