Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Made In Miami" this Sunday @ Mansion

Guest davidorth

Guest lulamishka

holy cow what a night!

Lula, Lee did you guys call in feeling good as I predicted??

I was never there, I have no idea what you are talking about!

If I was there i'm sure I had a great time, but nope, wasnt me :P ;D

I'm here at work like a good girl 8)

No comment.

Guest Tru1

David and Biz,

I came down to Mansion last night from Delray to meet up with a good friend who was in town to finalize contracts for several WMC parties that he is throwing. He is one of the biggest agents in dance music, and his partner on the conference parties is one of NYC's top promoters. All three of us were there for the first time.

All I can say is we were all extremely impressed. You guys put together one kick ass sunday night.

It was agreed you guys have the best Sunday night house music party going in North America right now...and that is coming from New york guys.... keep it up, I had enough fun to justify feeling like shit all day today. I can't say that I will be down there again soon, but it will happen.

Saw Edgar V lurking around on stage....Denny had the table that is going for $6K for Tiesto with his wife, Arturo actually jamming to HOUSE music...good times.

Door staff was good, we were on the right list, didn't have to wait.

Great party

Guest davidorth

David and Biz,

I came down to Mansion last night from Delray to meet up with a good friend who was in town to finalize contracts for several WMC parties that he is throwing. He is one of the biggest agents in dance music, and his partner on the conference parties is one of NYC's top promoters. All three of us were there for the first time.

All I can say is we were all extremely impressed. You guys put together one kick ass sunday night.

It was agreed you guys have the best Sunday night house music party going in North America right now...and that is coming from New york guys.... keep it up, I had enough fun to justify feeling like shit all day today. I can't say that I will be down there again soon, but it will happen.

Saw Edgar V lurking around on stage....Denny had the table that is going for $6K for Tiesto with his wife, Arturo actually jamming to HOUSE music...good times.

Door staff was good, we were on the right list, didn't have to wait.

Great party

thanks for the kind words... happy that you had a good time...

:)

Guest rollyp66

Bump!

See u guys again this week... thanks for the luv! ;)

ps. about to upload an Murk Essential Mix for download. I'll pitch you guys the link when I do!

www.murkmadeinmiami.com

You can't run from me all weekend buddy

Guest mursa

.........great party , highly recommended ..........the type of party where it's worth having a blockbuster night on saturday ..and having this as your principal weekend outing .

good times ........i'll return in a few weeks .

Guest Cosmigonon

.........great party , highly recommended ..........the type of party where it's worth having a blockbuster night on saturday ..and having this as your principal weekend outing .

so true...