Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Radio - The Truth

Welcome to American Radio

American Radio is for you! We exist to bring you the realities of America and the world - to bring you the information others won't talk about - because you can't understand the world around you if the truth is withheld.

Our tagline, "Revealing the American Matrix", really sets the stage. In the hit movie "The Matrix", the Matrix is described as "The world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth". Ironically, that is not far from the situation in America today.

At American Radio, we believe in America! We also believe that if Americans permit the government to continue to lie and obscure the truth, or The People lie to themselves, we will look back and remember the days when we were free.

The truth is not always pleasant, but it is always invigorating because it is the truth, and knowing the truth permits us to see and understand what the liars of this world are doing. The vast majority of Americans are honest men and women of character who only need to be given a fair shot at setting this country back on the proper course. It's been a long time since you've been given that fair shot. Together, today, we start the process of taking that shot.

http://www.americanradioshow.us/

Guest dahzel

laugingcow8ha.jpg

giraff6ao.jpg

i've always heard that possibly it was a missile instead of a plane. i wouldn't be surprised about anything. the video does bring up some good points. how come all the video's were confiscated? usually this points to a cover-up for something. and planes DO leave wreckage. the value-jet plane that crashed into the everglades is the only plane crash i've ever seen that there was virtually no wreckage. the plane hit solid limestone 8 feet below the waterline and completely disentegrated but they still found the black box. how come the whole in the side of the pentagon was so small? even if it hit the ground in front of the building all that fuel would've still caused more damage. on the other end though, what about all the ppl that were supposedly on the plane? did they make names up? who knows? like JFK, maybe one day the truth will be told but you got to admit that there IS some disputable evidence.

Guest dahzel

the interior of the pentagon is classified. that "conspiracy" video is the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen. the pics looks like they were taken from an atari game.

stop the insanity. did all those people on that plane just disappear?

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

this is the main reason why i'm so skeptical, they didn't just make up names for a plane that never existed, but w/ this gubmnt ;D nothing would surprise me. nothing.

Guest drlogic

w/ this current gubmn't?

or w/ any American gubmn't?

I say this only because for 5 yrs. now, the media has BLATANTLY framed EVERY NEWS story into an anti-Bush Admin/Conservative. That's just undeniable....

Which brings me back to something I'll keep repeating....

If liberal/democratic critics only lived by the same standards and judged their own failed policies by it's results rather than by the policies "INTENTIONS", we might just be living in a better Ameirca.

Unfortunately, that's not the case. Critics want instant satisfaction and GOD FORBID anyone challenge them w/ historical reference as a means of providing perspective...THEY'LL HAVE NOTHIGN OF IT! THEY DON'T WANNA HEAR IT.

Blinded by hate while trying to redefine "patriotism" as being "anti-Bush".

For that reason alone, I wipe my ass w/ the critics and their misguided, intellectually void and morally bankrupt psycho-babble!

Guest dahzel

w/ this current gubmn't?

or w/ any American gubmn't?

I say this only because for 5 yrs. now, the media has BLATANTLY framed EVERY NEWS story into an anti-Bush Admin/Conservative. That's just undeniable....

with this gubmnt imparticular but honestly it's not just this admn., it's all of them.

i agree, the media has been hard on bush, but what do you expect when they have certain ppl ask predetermined questions at media briefings? this isn't the only reason, i know, but that kills all faith in the whitehouse and gives the conspiracy theory freaks A LOT to work with.

im a bit confused...im no against bush or the govt type of person if u ask me...but i've known ppl that haven't actually paid taxes in over 4 years for example...

go to any cpa or hr block type of place n tell them that u wanna do ur taxes w/ them but only if they show u the law that states u must do ur taxes each n every year...income tax for the least...