Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new Pawn Shop Saturdays???

Guest Fez

Guest Fez

what's wrong with the current party??

i got an email from LeMoch, saying him & Lazardi are going to start spinning there, sat. nights...

wassup with that???

Guest Untouchable Chino

lemoch and lazardi will be doing the outside patio which is going to be named the LOT..since eddy and tony has joined the team at PAWN SHOP we are adding some new things..such as BOUTIQUE and the LOT..the saturdays at PAWN SHOP are doing out of hand...just stop by and check us out...

Guest klubveteran

lemoch and lazardi will be doing the outside patio which is going to be named the LOT..since eddy and tony has joined the team at PAWN SHOP we are adding some new things..such as BOUTIQUE and the LOT..the saturdays at PAWN SHOP are doing out of hand...just stop by and check us out...

Chino,

you Tony and Eddy together?? thats always a result of a great party. Legends. Shit, im almost motivated to stay up my self imposed 11pm bedtime. Who knows a celebrity reunion? 8)

till then lots of success.

Guest djtroko

I really liked the traditional 80's, rock, old school hip hop platform that PS had on Saturdays. Hope they do not completely deviate from that. I am a big house lover and is what I listen to 80% of my time but a little variety is never bad. I know PS is gonna be great with the new promoters. The guerra bros have an excellent background. Shawn Rudnick on fridays... Awsome

So who's doing the main room on Saturdays then?

Good luck and I'll definately do a lot of passing by.

Guest Untouchable Chino

nelson..you should definately come out of retirement..at least once a month..come out and hang out with us...we will call it...celebrity reunion that night..just for you..lol..put you at the door..lol...you and allan t at the door..enough said...

ps. claud..good seeing you and your sister tonite..hope you had a good time and that you enjoyed yourself...

Guest lmondrop

Saturday party @ Pwan Shop is really good. stop by and you may not leave.

This is true - I was there until the place closed down! I was having mo much fun I did't want to leave.

Guest Clauds

ps. claud..good seeing you and your sister tonite..hope you had a good time and that you enjoyed yourself...

It was great to see you too Chino and thank you. This party is def kicking. Personally, I liked the crowd...my friends and I had such a blast. ;D

Guest Untouchable Chino

It was great to see you too Chino and thank you. This party is def kicking. Personally, I liked the crowd...my friends and I had such a blast. ;D

good to hear hun..you never came back to the table..was going to get you and your sister wickedly trashed...sooo much fun...tony guerra was out of hand..lol

Guest Untouchable Chino

next week for sure i hope you are not faking..cause you are going to sit with me at the table and get hammered...

Guest macillus

If its house they are after - I find it funny that they have a truly great house dj (Juan) playing open format for them on Saturdays - at least he was when I was there weeks ago. By no means any disrespect to the other house guys - everyone brings something to the table.

Guest Untouchable Chino

speed you faked on saturday..said you were coming by and you didnt...so you are a fugaize..or however you spell it...that place was jumping till 5 am..had a great time with the guerra brothers

Guest crpe22

they should know better...

look how they did @ Amika & then Shine... :-X :-X :-X

Amika and Shine are a different story. They tried doing those parties on thursday nights. Thier party at PS will be on saturday and their only competition in the latin market will be Opium. From the email, i can tell that they are going to have to play some latin music.

Guest Fez

Amika and Shine are a different story. They tried doing those parties on thursday nights. Thier party at PS will be on saturday and their only competition in the latin market will be Opium. From the email, i can tell that they are going to have to play some latin music.

those guys "don't" play latin...

i know you work with them and all, but i know my crowd and i know how loyal they are...

you're still competing with Yagé, if the latin crowd is what you want...Opium has pretty much everybody working for them too, either way....i love pawn shop, and will keep on going there....

Guest crpe22

i know you work with them and all, but i know my crowd and i know how loyal they are...

you're still competing with Yagé, if the latin crowd is what you want...Opium has pretty much everybody working for them too, either way....i love pawn shop, and will keep on going there....

I am probably the only one who does not know anyone here. which is your "crowd" and what do you mean when you say "i know how loyal they are"

It is true that Yage and Opium will be competing for the latin market, but you can't argue that throwing a party on saturday is a lot easier than trying to do it on a saturday.

It is true that i work with them, but I am not involved in this project. I wish them and the Guerra brothers the best and i know their party will be one of the best.

Guest Fez

I am probably the only one who does not know anyone here. which is your "crowd" and what do you mean when you say "i know how loyal they are"

It is true that Yage and Opium will be competing for the latin market, but you can't argue that throwing a party on saturday is a lot easier than trying to do it on a saturday.

It is true that i work with them, but I am not involved in this project. I wish them and the Guerra brothers the best and i know their party will be one of the best.

by "crowd" i mant the people that follow them, it was a typo...

by saying "how loyal they are" i mean, every party 'you guys' make, is packed for the first 3 wks - e mos. after that it's dead...that's what i'm basing myself on...

only 'latin' parties that bring people and always have a full house is LMG's parties or w/e that has R.R. involved, and neither one of them work with you...

you guys, did amika and it was good for a few weeks, then it died, shine was never a success....

don't get me wrong though... i know both Deejays, i even play dominoes w/ Johnny...but that's the truth...and it seems like something is wrong...

Guest crpe22

by "crowd" i mant the people that follow them, it was a typo...

by saying "how loyal they are" i mean, every party 'you guys' make, is packed for the first 3 wks - e mos. after that it's dead...that's what i'm basing myself on...

only 'latin' parties that bring people and always have a full house is LMG's parties or w/e that has R.R. involved, and neither one of them work with you...

you guys, did amika and it was good for a few weeks, then it died, shine was never a success....

don't get me wrong though... i know both Deejays, i even play dominoes w/ Johnny...but that's the truth...and it seems like something is wrong...

I was involved in the Amika party and it lasted for almost a year. the nights that were 'dead' was because it was raining. the reason the party died was because of money. Amika stil owes me money since November.

I am not involved in the PS party. I am currently working with 6 other nighclubs and i still work with Shine.

As far as their parties, i guess you are entitled to your opinion and i'll respect it even though i don't agree with it.

jajaj about the world sounds monthly residency at space. :-\