Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hybrid at Space

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

Hybrid at Space tonight was the most intense dancefloor experience I've had in recent memory. Easily ties for best music to ever come out of that sound system . Oh yeah, and chicks dig breaks. Never seen so many chicks with style dance like they do at a breaks show. I'm hooked.

<shamelessplug>

If you enjoyed Hybrid tonight (or missed out) you do not want to miss this

flyer-front-web.gif

flyer-back-web.gif

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=25001

</shamelessplug>

Guest Marina22

Very upset I missed this especially since they were in the mainroom. How long was their set? Hopefully pod has some good pics for us :D

Guest ddg

will write more when i get a few brain cells.....best 2 hours of tunage ive heard in a long time...they crushed that main room...merlyn did a FANTASTIC job of opening up...

lostep - villain was the tune of the nite...simply unreal...

Guest musicalmissionary

I can't remember the last time I zoned out so deeply to the music and just danced like noone was watching. And seeing hot chicks do the same... :o

Guest Diabolique

I could've done with out the horn. :P I wish those things would just DIE!

The sound was amazing, the bass was....DIVINE..felt so good!

Guest ddg

it was great meeting you!! :)

the sound in the main room was the best i have ever heard it....thx obby for passing them my request sheet...lol....and i was so happy when they played my request :)...great hanging out with david, ryan, john and crew, alex and his buddy, obby, major, and im sure there are some people im forgetting.. :P

crowd was excellent throughout the nite...thx pod for getting that pic for me ;)

Big ups to Ariel and Angel for everything!!! 8)

Guest Diabolique

I have to give props to ddg for occasionally making sure the ladies were happy and had the right drinks, was infectiously happy to hear such great music ( I feel ya there, it was), and a genuine delight to mingle with. Thanks....MATE! :-*

Guest ddg

I have to give props to ddg for occasionally making sure the ladies were happy and had the right drinks, was infectiously happy to hear such great music ( I feel ya there, it was), and a genuine delight to mingle with. Thanks....MATE! :-*

;D :-*

Guest Diabolique

Ahhh im so jealous!! As much as i loved the tribal madness last night i would rather have been at Hybrid. Merlyn is da bomb!! Wish i was there, i miss you guys. :'(

I kept seeing this girl off and on throughout the night, in an outfit and with a hat on like one you wear, newsboy cap thing-y, hair styled the same way.I kept thinkin' "sure to wish Jackie was here, we could finally rip it up!"

are you coming down for wmc?

please say yes, and go to FSOB!!!! pleeez :-*

Ahhh im so jealous!! As much as i loved the tribal madness last night i would rather have been at Hybrid. Merlyn is da bomb!! Wish i was there, i miss you guys. :'(

I kept seeing this girl off and on throughout the night, in an outfit and with a hat on like one you wear, newsboy cap thing-y, hair styled the same way.I kept thinkin' "sure to wish Jackie was here, we could finally rip it up!"

Im still hoping to make it for conference....i just started a new job and a week without pay would kinda kill me right now. We will see, i already bought my flight before i moved so it might be a last minute thing. Im definitely going to FSOB though, unless its on friday night. I can't miss Jigga and Nic. Time to tear up the floor!!!

David, Marine Parade rocks!! One of the first records i bought was Evil 9 - Cakehole. Classic....

Guest Diabolique

Im still hoping to make it for conference....i just started a new job and a week without pay would kinda kill me right now. We will see, i already bought my flight before i moved so it might be a last minute thing. Im definitely going to FSOB though, unless its on friday night. I can't miss Jigga and Nic. Time to tear up the floor!!!

David, Marine Parade rocks!! One of the first records i bought was Evil 9 - Cakehole. Classic....

awesome. it's on THursday as far as I know. You guys I'm sooooo excited to see (and I must meet) Adam Freeland. It's been five years, and when I last saw him I didn't know him other than he did a really cool Nirvana remix, I thought it was cool how he infused rock into a breakbeat. Nowadays, I'm a huge huge Marine Parade supporter, and love ALL of the artists signed onto this amazing label, including High Prime, made up of B.L.I.M. & FreQ Nasty. He's turned me onto Billl Hicks, and some of the most amazing rock n' roll I've ever heard (JAPE - FLOATING is :o <3 I'm madly *in love* with this song) of off his Back To Mine compilation. The more I learn about him & his true love of music, his philosophy of making a listening experience, the more I truly appreciate that he decided to make music, and bring into the spotlight equally amazing artists. Evil-9 is a gem! ;D

It not even WMC yet, and I'm so fuckin happy it's coming, I could just explode.

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest musicalmissionary

(and I must meet) Adam Freeland.

Did I mention that the Marine Parade Party will be Adam's ONLY conference gig besides Global Gathering? He's touring with The Prodigy in between.

Guest Ariel

it was great meeting you!! :)

the sound in the main room was the best i have ever heard it....thx obby for passing them my request sheet...lol....and i was so happy when they played my request :)...great hanging out with david, ryan, john and crew, alex and his buddy, obby, major, and im sure there are some people im forgetting.. :P

crowd was excellent throughout the nite...thx pod for getting that pic for me ;)

;)

Guest musicalmissionary

Yes, I must thank you as well. I walked in with average expectations, but nothing can prepare for the magnitude of what was heard that night. Thanks again.

Guest durrtylexx

WOW

Hybrid was fucking SICK!!!!!

Breaks in the main room = lunacy ;D

The vibe at space was rediculous, I had a great time!

It was nice meeting Orisha and seeing familar faces.

Ariel thanks for everything.

good times!! 8)