Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space: Saturday Mar. 4th, Austin Leeds & Cedric Gervais

Guest Ariel

Guest ramon

Yo!

Thanks for the support for this weekend :)

Just wanna clear things up......

I am playin as a guest of Cedric. I am soooo happy to be playin at Club Space ... Out of all the clubs in the world, Space is just the place to be :)

to be playin there, in my home town is wicked :)

I am just a guest on Cedric's night, to clear up any vibes or thoughts that my name or photo should be bigger....

Again .. so happy that him and Space invited me there !!

Anyways ... i always like to keep a low profile and concentrate on my productions and tours. .......always appreciate the feeback that i get from everyone from on here and in miami...

Thanks to everyone who has been rocking the tunes.. Especially the feedback from my remix with Kobbe of Starkillers - Discoteka and Bodyshaker most recently , besides all the other productions i have done :)

Hope to see everyone there at Space Saturday

if anyone wants to contact me ....

info@austinleeds.com

......A

good luck dude! i'll definitely try to make it. :)

Guest Ariel

Yo!

I am playin as a guest of Cedric. I am soooo happy to be playin at Club Space ... Out of all the clubs in the world, Space is just the place to be :)

I am just a guest on Cedric's night, to clear up any vibes or thoughts that my name or photo should be bigger....

Anyways ... i always like to keep a low profile and concentrate on my productions and tours. .......always appreciate the feeback that i get from everyone from on here and in miami...

Thanks to everyone who has been rocking the tunes.. Especially the feedback from my remix with Kobbe of Starkillers - Discoteka and Bodyshaker most recently , besides all the other productions i have done :)

info@austinleeds.com

......A

We're happy to have you playing at our Club! Throw down that funk! ;)

Guest Willie Morales

Yo!

info@austinleeds.com

......A

Best of luck brother but you don't really need it according to all the great feedback you have been receiveing... great job on your recent productions....

Guest slamminshaun

Thanks to everyone who has been rocking the tunes.. Especially the feedback from my remix with Kobbe of Starkillers - Discoteka

I haven't heard Bodyshaker yet, but his mix of Diskoteka is a pure BOMB!! 8)