Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about age restrictions

Guest SNE

Guest SNE

Hi,

we (a group of Germans) will visit Miami this week from Wednesday on. We are all 21+, with one exception (one girl is 19, turning 20 soon). Now, although in Germany the age restriction is 16 (for beer and wine) and 18 (for hard stuff) and the age restriction for clubbing is 16+ (till midnight) and 18+ (open end), I believe that in the USA there are not many exceptions or bouncers "overseeing" a girl. So my question is: Are there any clubs which accept 18+ or 19+ ? Without drinking permission would be fine... Or are there any clubs where it is worth trying? We really don't want to leave her in the hotel on her own.... :-\

Guest SNE

Just visited the Space homepage, the next 18+ they announce is on March 23rd, which is too late for us. Are all 18+ parties there announced, or should we just check at the door? And isn't there any other club with 18+ parties, at least occasionally?

Guest Cosmigonon

not to be a party pooper, but I think is a bad idea for the girl to come here at all, if you're looking for parties. It will be very, very hard for you guys to sneak her in pretty much anywhere.

Unless you get her a fake passport or a fake german ID, that might work...

Guest SNE

It is very hard if not impossible to fake a German ID. At least I've never seen one in my entire life. It is not as easy as in some smaller and less developed countries ;) Pretty much as hard as faking an American passport...

She will come anyways, since we booked everything. Also, there is more than just parties in Miami (beach, weather, city). Still, it is hard to leave her at home.

Guest itsspeed1

leave her to me... ill take care of her... as long as shes hot girl :) go out... go to crobar on a sat... ;) ill stay in the hotel with her... : )

cheers!

juan

Guest swirlundergrounder

It is very hard if not impossible to fake a German ID. At least I've never seen one in my entire life. It is not as easy as in some smaller and less developed countries ;) Pretty much as hard as faking an American passport...

She will come anyways, since we booked everything. Also, there is more than just parties in Miami (beach, weather, city). Still, it is hard to leave her at home.

Yeah you might have to leave her at the hotel for a few hours. You can get her fucked up early so that she'll pass out the whole night and you guys can sneak out to the clubs and by the time she wakes up you guys can sneak back into the room....LOL

Good luck. There are some clubs in the design district here in Miami that are 18 and over. I think a place called I/O is 18+ and I've heard it's decent.

If you can't fake a German I.D try to fake a U.S ID...

Hi,

we (a group of Germans) will visit Miami this week from Wednesday on. We are all 21+, with one exception (one girl is 19, turning 20 soon). Now, although in Germany the age restriction is 16 (for beer and wine) and 18 (for hard stuff) and the age restriction for clubbing is 16+ (till midnight) and 18+ (open end), I believe that in the USA there are not many exceptions or bouncers "overseeing" a girl. So my question is: Are there any clubs which accept 18+ or 19+ ? Without drinking permission would be fine... Or are there any clubs where it is worth trying? We really don't want to leave her in the hotel on her own.... :-\

leave her in the hotel room alone n she'll be taken care of...

welcome

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hi,

welcome

LMFAO..Only you man..Only you!!

Hi,

welcome

LMFAO..Only you man..Only you!!

that's what we do w/ tourists :P ::)