Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You all think you can drink? Read this

Bling

Man registers .345 blood-alcohol level

SCOTTSDALE - His blood-alcohol level was so high that it had the effects that experts say is near surgical anesthesia.

Peter Hickock was passed out at his home in Scottsdale on Sunday when his 5-year-old daughter called 911.

Hickock could face child endangerment charges, Scottsdale police said.

Hickock, 40, was found unconscious and bleeding in the 7600 block of East Williams Drive, near Scottsdale and Pinnacle Peak roads.

He was transported to Scottsdale Healthcare Shea with a 0.345 percent blood-alcohol content, police said. At .35 coma is possible

Emergency responders found the only food in the house was peanut butter and bread.

The 5-year-old's mother was on vacation in Hawaii and left the girl in the custody of Hickock, according to Scottsdale Detective Sam Bailey.

The parents share joint custody, although the girl is now in custody of a family friend.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0227endanger27-ON.html

Guest JMT

this guy has him beat...

SOFIA, Bulgaria - Incredulous doctors made five blood tests on a drunken man to confirm he had a blood-alcohol content of 0.914, far above the usual life-threatening range, police and doctors said Tuesday.

The 67-year-old man, whose name was not released, was hospitalized Dec. 20, when a car knocked him down on a street in the southern Bulgarian city of Plovdiv.

A breath test showed high blood alcohol level, but police officers thought the result was inaccurate, because the man was conscious and talked with them, said Col. Angel Rangelov, head of police in Plovdiv.

Laboratory analysis of five subsequent blood samples taken the same day confirmed that the man had had a 0.914 blood alcohol content, Rangelov said. An 0.55 blood-alcohol level is usually considered as life-threatening.

this guy has him beat...

SOFIA, Bulgaria - Incredulous doctors made five blood tests on a drunken man to confirm he had a blood-alcohol content of 0.914, far above the usual life-threatening range, police and doctors said Tuesday.

The 67-year-old man, whose name was not released, was hospitalized Dec. 20, when a car knocked him down on a street in the southern Bulgarian city of Plovdiv.

A breath test showed high blood alcohol level, but police officers thought the result was inaccurate, because the man was conscious and talked with them, said Col. Angel Rangelov, head of police in Plovdiv.

Laboratory analysis of five subsequent blood samples taken the same day confirmed that the man had had a 0.914 blood alcohol content, Rangelov said. An 0.55 blood-alcohol level is usually considered as life-threatening.

:o :o :o :o UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Alcoholic's, People who suffer from alcoholism can far exceed blood-alcohol-content's that normal people would die, or be left in a comatose state.

When you can put down an entire bottle of booze in an evening and still function properly afterward's, you might have a problem.

Guest Spankmeister

SCOTTSDALE - His blood-alcohol level was so high that it had the effects that experts say is near surgical anesthesia.

Peter Hickock was passed out at his home in Scottsdale on Sunday when his 5-year-old daughter called 911.

Hickock, 40, was found unconscious and bleeding in the 7600 block of East Williams Drive, near Scottsdale and Pinnacle Peak roads.

He was transported to Scottsdale Healthcare Shea with a 0.345 percent blood-alcohol content, police said. At .35 coma is possible

Emergency responders found the only food in the house was peanut butter and bread.

The 5-year-old's mother was on vacation in Hawaii and left the girl in the custody of Hickock, according to Scottsdale Detective Sam Bailey.

The parents share joint custody, although the girl is now in custody of a family friend.

I had that guy beat on a couple of occasions...and have the police reports to prove it!... ;D

LOL...some of you probably think I am joking...heh...

I had that guy beat on a couple of occasions...and have the police reports to prove it!... ;D

ummmmmm :-X

Guest Spankmeister

ummmmmm :-X

LOL...hence why I don't drink anymore... ;D

Guest Spankmeister

you must've been a pleasure to spend an evening in jail with

Nah, I was a happy drunk...I usually made friends in the bullpen...LOL

Guest ddg

Alcoholic's, People who suffer from alcoholism can far exceed blood-alcohol-content's that normal people would die, or be left in a comatose state.

When you can put down an entire bottle of booze in an evening and still function properly afterward's, you might have a problem.

damn, i might have a problem then... :-\

Diego, he said "function properly"...I dont think you have any worries... ;):P

:P dont worry u share ur drinks with everyone that counterbalances everything... cuz no one can classify u as an alki cuz u help fuck us all up in the process ... when everyone is fucked up its just the status quo no one is an alki ;D

Guest ddg

Diego, he said "function properly"...I dont think you have any worries... ;):P

you havent seen me lately...i think i might be a robot... :P