Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Can't Go To WMC/MMC!!!

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

it's a bittersweet thing. i just got a job and i have to leave for st. martin and the carribean for the next 2 1/2 months on friday. i knew it was a possibility that a job would come along this soon but i was HOPING it wouldn't in a way. the job is a great opportunity and the money is good too so i guess i'll have to get over it real quick. i've been the last 6 years anyway and it WILL come again. i know the 18th & 25th i'll be hatin life. EVERYONE HAVE FUN, i know you all will. dave (dahzel)

this is heartbreaking man, matter of fact by hearing this shocking news just ruined all my weekends plans :'(

i didn't know you cared sooo much :o! thats it!!! i just called my captain and quit! no worries, i'll be there ;D

Guest dahzel

it's a bittersweet thing. i just got a job and i have to leave for st. martin and the carribean for the next 2 1/2 months on friday. i knew it was a possibility that a job would come along this soon but i was HOPING it wouldn't in a way. the job is a great opportunity and the money is good too so i guess i'll have to get over it real quick. i've been the last 6 years anyway and it WILL come again. i know the 18th & 25th i'll be hatin life. EVERYONE HAVE FUN, i know you all will. dave (dahzel)

---Ironically, I'm moving to Prague about a month after the conference. So, I won't be attending either. There's always time for partying but opportunities can easily slip away.

good luck man! look at you go, dallas->miami->prague! you're international bitch!!! really though, good luck michael....like marina22 said, send pics!

Guest michael^heaven

---Ironically, I'm moving to Prague about a month after the conference. So, I won't be attending either. There's always time for partying but opportunities can easily slip away.

good luck man! look at you go, dallas->miami->prague! you're international bitch!!! really though, good luck michael....like marina22 said, send pics!

---Good luck to you too man!!! I'll still feed my CJ addiction on a weekly/daily basis though. :P

mike doesnt live in miami he lives in florida's suft capital :P

Guest dahzel

/\ where ever he lives, he's goin international! allright this is it, i'm out. i'm leaving tomorrow and will have limited internet access on the boat so i'll be around here and there. i know you all will miss my sensitive yet thought provoking post that you all love. really though, everyone take care and have fun! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D