Clubplanet Nightlife Community

America Vs England

dreamtemple

Okay don't panic I'm not gonna slate America off now. It's just that I'm quite amazed at the differences in drug use between our two worlds.

YOu guys are quite hooked on K (or so it seems) while we're only just really getting into it.

And we seem to bosh a lot more pills in one night than you lot (on average of course). Everbody I know has at least between 6-8 pills per session.

Also, have you lot heard much about Mp3's (a drug called MPPP)? It's quite a biggie in the clubs I frequent at the mo. Although I would avoid it at all costs. Consider heroin, then consider something 4 times as bad for you.

Would you say that all of this is fair to say?

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

From what I understand about th MPPP, in its own right, it is a synthetic (and cheaper) versio of eroin which is equally as dangerous. Where people run into problems with MPPP begins in its production - when not properly made, the outcome is a checmical known as MPTP which is still sold as MPPP. This is what does the serious damage. When taken (usually inhaled), MPTP can cause symptoms representative of Parkinson’s disease: uncontrollable tremors, drooling, impaired speech, paralysis, and irreversible brain damage.

The problem is, as is the case with many drugs out there, you really don't know what you are getting when you buy. We have been able to combat this with 'X' due to the availability of home testing kits for pills. No such kits exist for MPPP, so there is no telling what is chemical the powder actually is.

I have talked to people/friends who have been over in London and have never rheard positive things about this drug, and from my own research, I really feel that MPPP is bad news.

I don't think it is too popular over here in the states (yet), but my advice to anyone who comes across it would be to avoid it at all costs, it really is not worth the risk.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

and after reading my response, I apologize for the horrendous typing/spelling job on my part, I hope that did not hurt the validity of my point smile.gif

Later

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

and after reading my response, I apologize for the horrendous typing/spelling job on my part, I hope that did not hurt the validity of my point smile.gif

Later

NOPE, YOU GOT YOUR POINT ACCROSS, AND WHERE FROM LONG ISLAND YOUR FROM??

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

hey, i live in plainview but am probably moving to woodmere in a few weeks, what about you?

------------------

i livr in lynbrook, its about a hakf hour away from you

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Speaking as a Brit who now resides West Side... coke is pretty damn popular & SO cheap compared to what it costs in England. They do pop a lot of pills here too & do a lot of K but GHB is the thing right now - boy does that stuff make ya happy & horney! Warning - NEVER mix K & E... cwm3.gif

Don't be embarrassed coz I can't spell anything right. I post somethign on here and then look back and think WHAT THE FUCK?!

I think it's common. ANd thanx for the advice, I won't mix. But how much does coke cost over there? At the mo I'm spending roughly £50 - £60 on it. However, I might be able to hook myself up with someone who can get it for £35, maybe. It's way too expensive. Shame.

------------------

Stay Twisted :)