Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW RULE!

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

From this day forth, Sunday, March 5th, 2006, guys should not be allowed to dance on the boxes at Space in the main room or at the patio.

Nobody came to see some homo guys attempt to dance. Everyone wants to see bitches dance. Hot, wet bitches. Not Juan Faggelito from Hialeah and his faggelito crew. If I wanted to see shirtless guys dance, I'd go to Tilt's birthday party.

I have spoken.

From this day forth, Sunday, March 5th, 2006, guys should not be allowed to dance on the boxes at Space in the main room or at the patio.

Nobody came to see some homo guys attempt to dance. Everyone wants to see bitches dance. Hot, wet bitches. Not Juan Faggelito from Hialeah and his faggelito crew. If I wanted to see shirtless guys dance, I'd go to Tilt's birthday party.

I have spoken.

lolllllll i think you should be the new "enforcer" of the box rule at space. lol

Guest vegasguy25

The only public place where it is acceptable for a guy to remove his shirt is a beach or a pool. Any guy who takes off his shirt at a club is officially a douchebag.

Guest tijuanarave

LOL

If R3nzo's new rule actually becomes a Law, I think Space will win back lots of customers (myself included)... Like they really need them, huh?

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

I have spoken.

LMFAO!!!

Still watching Real Time with Bill Maher? Maybe he'll say this on his next show! :D

Guest Marina22

I can understand the shirtless guys cause of the cheesiness factor; however, I don't think all guys should be banned. For example, my friend Paul is a very "active" dancer and sometimes he goes up to get more room. Also, girls want to see guys dance too! :D

Guest r3nz0
I can understand the shirtless guys cause of the cheesiness factor; however, I don't think all guys should be banned. For example, my friend Paul is a very "active" dancer and sometimes he goes up to get more room. Also, girls want to see guys dance too! :D

Is that right? Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I bet your friend, Paul, checks out guys' asses more than you do.

Close this thread. The greatest of all time has spoken.

Guest Marina22

Is that right? Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I bet your friend, Paul, checks out guys' asses more than you do.

Oh come on, don't be like that Paul is as hetero as they come... My other friend who got up on there for Sander too. You are just jealous cause they actually got some attention from the girls because of it. Competition's a bitch, huh?

Guest Devilicious

lol.....

personally I don't want to see any guys up there dancing, not sexy IMO. One club I used to work at we'd make the guys get down but not the girls ;)