Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW RULE!

Guest r3nz0

Guest LeVeL

I think not only Guys should be turned down but also Fat Chicks, Girls with Cellulites, Girls that are plain ugly.

I Mean Girls should be allowed to dance on the top but not ugly girls, after a while thats not a nice sight either.

Guest trancelator

lol.....

personally I don't want to see any guys up there dancing, not sexy IMO. One club I used to work at we'd make the guys get down but not the girls ;)

Yeah, for cryin' out loud, that was the standard in Tallahassee! Should be the same in Miami...

Guest coach

lol.....

personally I don't want to see any guys up there dancing, not sexy IMO. One club I used to work at we'd make the guys get down but not the girls ;)

Yeah, for cryin' out loud, that was the standard in Tallahassee! Should be the same in Miami...

Heck, it was even standard in Dallas to make the guys get down. I've always wondered why they don't do that here.

Guest Marina22

I like guys not girls. Don't like to get up on the block myself but if other ppl do great. Some are OK some are just good ppl watching! Some guys on the block are way cheese but some are just having fun! We are a motley crue here so get used to it you are on the Space patio. Come on isn't this country supposed to be about equality. Usually at a show, there are girls hired to dance. Well, I kinda liked at Carl Cox last Oct. had some guys doing break dancing on the platform. I thought that was sexy and different.

Guest ddg

I think not only Guys should be turned down but also Fat Chicks' date=' Girls with Cellulites, Girls that are plain ugly.

I Mean Girls should be allowed to dance on the top but not ugly girls, after a while thats not a nice sight either.

[/quote']

lmaooo.....

Guest bootstah

sometimes it can be humorous to watch tranny's on the block. My favorite memory is of the tranny who broke the stillhetto......good times... 8)

Guest coach
Come on isn't this country supposed to be about equality.

"This" country? Where are you from because I *know* you ain't talking about the USA?

Guest JMT
Nobody came to see some homo guys attempt to dance. Everyone wants to see bitches dance. Hot, wet bitches. Not Juan Faggelito from Hialeah and his faggelito crew. If I wanted to see shirtless guys dance, I'd go to Tilt's birthday party.

I have spoken.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Marina22

"This" country? Where are you from because I *know* you ain't talking about the USA?

Yeah, "this country" what other one are we in? No I'm not from here but I've lived here for most of it and sometimes even think in American.

Guest Boucher20

Yeah, "this country" what other one are we in? No I'm not from here but I've lived here for most of it and sometimes even think in American.

So ur saying u dont want any of this...

chrisfarley-dancing.gif