Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ass business card..

V. Barbarino

Guest mp3some

AB Events are not for everyone' date=' thats for sure.

I just dont understand how people even dance to that stuff..lol

[/quote']

Your signature completely discredits anything and everything you have to say about a deep house party.

Save the energy for reviewing an event of whatever it is you listen to.....

::)

AB Events are not for everyone, thats for sure.

I just dont understand how people even dance to that stuff..lol

Your signature completely discredits anything and everything you have to say about a deep house party.

i think he likes lawler :P

Guest LeVeL

So tell me what credit do you have...

You love my signature dont you?

So tell me whats the difference between House Music party and a Deep House Party?

How about we compare a Trance Party to a Deep House Party?

You can even try to compare a Techno Party to a Deep House Party?

You know what they all have in common, that a Deep House event cannot measure up to the vibe and the atmosphere of those genre's parties.

You might try and say that Deep House gives you a feeling bla,bla,bla ect....

Deep House Music has soul...lol

But in reality after a while you have to get bored of hearing songs of a preacher talking over a track.

Face it man, the majority of the people just dont like Deep House and dont come here saying that Deep house is underground music for the soul or one of those lame sayings you guys have for the genre.

Guest LeVeL

i think he likes lawler :P

You thought wrong...

And you like who...

Bling you like whatever everybody else likes, so you made some new friends, you finally felt accepted an now you claim to be a Deep house head.

Hey whatever rocks your boat, I respect it. Just giving my honest opinion of what I think of the genre. :-\

Guest mp3some

So tell me what credit do you have...

You love my signature dont you?

So tell me whats the difference between House Music party and a Deep House Party?

How about we compare a Trance Party to a Deep House Party?

You can even try to compare a Techno Party to a Deep House Party?

You know what they all have in common' date=' that a Deep House event cannot measure up to the vibe and the atmosphere of those genre's parties.

You might try and say that Deep House gives you a feeling bla,bla,bla ect....

Deep House Music has soul...lol

But in reality after a while you have to get bored of hearing songs of a preacher talking over a track.

Face it man, the majority of the people just dont like Deep House and dont come here saying that Deep house is underground music for the soul or one of those lame sayings you guys have for the genre.

[/quote']

To each his own, buddy.... rule #1. :)

And, dont be such a hater.... u could get an ulcer... :-X

Guest saintjohn

If you don't like Bling's (or Saleen's) reviews, quit complaining and write your own.

And if you do write a review, accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you.

Guest Adikt

the first and only question is

why would anyone care?

stick to posting speculations about club drama... it's far more entertaining

thanks

lol

Guest missgroovethang

This friday I went out for happy hour in fort lauderdale, I met this broad thru some friends, she was one wacky broad.. After making some sexual comments to me, she handed me an ass business card..

It was a business card with her picture that said:

Single, no kids, non smoker, her phone number, her email address, works 9-5 m-f, has answering machine leave message.

I would post it, but i don't want to ruin this chick, but she's wackooooooooooooooooooooooo... To answer your 1st question is she hot, the answer was no, the second question is, did she blow you in the parking lot, the answer (since my gf stalks me on cj) is NO!.

This is why your STILL theeee club legend. Although you showed some signs of "past his prime" when Denny played at mansion. You couldnt "hang" like you used to.

Also you owe it to your fans to start your 5 star reviews again. I mean freaking Bling reviews parties that 5 people go and only 3 care. and everything is always great (and boring)

saleens review of space 34 opening is by far the funniest review ever to date.

i stroke your ego so when we run into each other you buy me a few Amstels. damn im a whore

8)

Jets suck Knicks suck

as dade would say, i've gotten soft.... Truthfully I have, now that I work with Denny I can't rip into people as much, as for Bling, I'm worried some people who live outside of miami read his reviews and think Blue and aqua booty are comprable to mansion and space, lol.. Plus I don't have the time anymore, my real job keeps me busy these days..

This has got to be a joke right??? I thought this site was for real Music

Connoisseurs ? Blue and Aquabooty are examples that House Music is alive in Miami. When I moved to Miami, I never dreamed to meet such a wonderful House croud with open arms. How can you even attempt to compare AB and Blue with those other clubs. I've been all over the world so don't even try to diss my knowledge. I would just wish that you would keep an open mind because that is what this music is all about. If you are going to slag someone's review of a party, that is fine, but it carries no weight unless you were actually at the event.

the first and only question is

why would anyone care?

stick to posting speculations about club drama... it's far more entertaining

thanks

ut oh, someone is jealous.. One day sweety some guy will give you an ass business card, someday, just pray a lot and it may happen..

it did happen to her, she just threw mine away... >:(