Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my trip to Colombia

Guest Lotto

Guest durrtylexx

a cracker like me would fetch quite a ransom down there

lmao

its not that bad, as long as you dont leave the city you're good.

i've gone with my caucasian side of the family and all was well.

of course they were always with our family and friends.

bogota, cali, medellin are like any other major city, one doesn't hang in the ghetto.

only fools will go to the slums or into small towns.

Guest Cosmigonon

cool pics.

looks like you had fun.

i miss those mountains :'(

i didn't see any mountains in the pics... ???

Guest Pablo F

cool pics.

looks like you had fun.

Look at the first pic. Havent been back since I was 10. Cant wait to get the chance to play there.

Guest Cosmigonon

cool pics.

looks like you had fun.

Look at the first pic. Havent been back since I was 10. Cant wait to get the chance to play there.

I can see them now!! I saw a red "x" the 1st time... :P

Guest Lotto

What was that on the table in front of the booth?

You dont want to know. Jk It was body paint they painted naked girls :o while i was spinning but my fuckin idiot cousin was nowhere to be found with my camera. >:(

Guest LdySphynx

a cracker like me would fetch quite a ransom down there

lmao

bogota, cali, medellin are like any other major city, one doesn't hang in the ghetto.

PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!

TOO BAD this country is overshadowed by what the MEDIA shows, but obviously the NEWS was made to deliver bad news...but ask any DJ or person that has visited and they will say the complete opposite. People are just stuck in the 80s when the Drug Cartels ruled Colombia, and yes kidnapping and murder was at a high....but trust me unless ur Bush or Trump, u have nothing to worry about.

I LOOOOOOVE BOGOTA I walk everywhere even at night (cause its that safe) I have 4 major malls around my home(with LV,CD, I mean you name the brand name they have it), movie theaters...you dont need a car to get places cause taxis are all over the place and they are super cheap. Its a shame that all 3rd world countries are considered to be soooooooooo behind and POOR, that might be and yes their is poverty just like here(I mean who knew there was so much in New Orleans) we had that WELL HIDDEN it took a disaster to let Americans know this. And when it comes to technology Pffffffffft please they are UP THERE with us.

And let me tell you when it comes to music and the club scene, they are very up to date and VERY OPEN MINDED MUSICLY there is not just 1 or 2 genres that are played...I like that I have the option to pick and choose cause sometimes I like something DIFFERENT. So yeah im done and as Alex says as long as you dont go wandering into an Alley just like in any part of the world you'll be fine.

And im not the only one to think like this, or say it!!!!

I know people find it hard to believe but there is more out there than Miami, or the US!!!!

Guest vaughan

lmao

PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!

TOO BAD this country is overshadowed by what the MEDIA shows, but obviously the NEWS was made to deliver bad news...but ask any DJ or person that has visited and they will say the complete opposite. People are just stuck in the 80s when the Drug Cartels ruled Colombia, and yes kidnapping and murder was at a high....but trust me unless ur Bush or Trump, u have nothing to worry about.

I LOOOOOOVE BOGOTA I walk everywhere even at night (cause its that safe) I have 4 major malls around my home(with LV,CD, I mean you name the brand name they have it), movie theaters...you dont need a car to get places cause taxis are all over the place and they are super cheap. Its a shame that all 3rd world countries are considered to be soooooooooo behind and POOR, that might be and yes their is poverty just like here(I mean who knew there was so much in New Orleans) we had that WELL HIDDEN it took a disaster to let Americans know this. And when it comes to technology Pffffffffft please they are UP THERE with us.

And let me tell you when it comes to music and the club scene, they are very up to date and VERY OPEN MINDED MUSICLY there is not just 1 or 2 genres that are played...I like that I have the option to pick and choose cause sometimes I like something DIFFERENT. So yeah im done and as Alex says as long as you dont go wandering into an Alley just like in any part of the world you'll be fine.

And im not the only one to think like this, or say it!!!!

I know people find it hard to believe but there is more out there than Miami, or the US!!!!

Thanks for that! I've heard it's a beautiful place but even my friends say that parts can be VERY bad... Just like we have our neighborhoods where you shouldn't walk alone at night. Shit, there's parts of Boca Raton you should stay away from.

It's very unfortunate what IS STILL HAPPENING in New Orleans... But anyone correct me if I'm wrong... We ALL knew how bad the areas are around there. It definitely didn't take the hurricane.

But yeah.... I've heard Columbia is breathtaking... and it sucks that the media says it's people taking. ;D

Guest Lotto

Thanks for that! I've heard it's a beautiful place but even my friends say that parts can be VERY bad... Just like we have our neighborhoods where you shouldn't walk alone at night. Shit, there's parts of Boca Raton you should stay away from.

It's very unfortunate what IS STILL HAPPENING in New Orleans... But anyone correct me if I'm wrong... We ALL knew how bad the areas are around there. It definitely didn't take the hurricane.

But yeah.... I've heard Columbia is breathtaking... and it sucks that the media says it's people taking. ;D

It is very easy going in Colombia and just like most of you realize its not that different from here. I had no Problems what so ever not even a scare, and the people are really nice and respectfull. The whole time i was there i did not see one fight or arguement. here i would be lucky not to see a brawl in the streets. but it could be that i look a bit spanish so i wouldnt be abel to speak the same for someone with ghost white skin. lol but anyways life even though very different over there it is as well very similar to here.

Guest LdySphynx

It is very easy going in Colombia and just like most of you realize its not that different from here. I had no Problems what so ever not even a scare, and the people are really nice and respectfull. The whole time i was there i did not see one fight or arguement. here i would be lucky not to see a brawl in the streets. but it could be that i look a bit spanish so i wouldnt be abel to speak the same for someone with ghost white skin. lol but anyways life even though very different over there it is as well very similar to here.

Nahhhhhh ever if ur REALLY WHITE it dont matter, there are soooo many European tourist(dont get any whiter than that) that travel to very city in Colombia...and funny thing is if you ask alot of them how many time they have been to Colombia, usually its been 3 or more. Alot of tourist make a planned trip every year, and they LOOOOVE Cartagena, Barranquilla, Medellin, and Bogota!!!!

My advice to people is to take a trip out here at least ONCE and then I guess you can speak with some BASE to your criticism or praise!!!!

:)

Guest LeVeL

Nahhhhhh ever if ur REALLY WHITE it dont matter, there are soooo many European tourist(dont get any whiter than that) that travel to very city in Colombia...and funny thing is if you ask alot of them how many time they have been to Colombia, usually its been 3 or more. Alot of tourist make a planned trip every year, and they LOOOOVE Cartagena, Barranquilla, Medellin, and Bogota!!!!

My advice to people is to take a trip out here at least ONCE and then I guess you can speak with some BASE to your criticism or praise!!!!

:)

Ldysphynx ???