Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's waves...

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

surfed the boca pavilion tues night.....waist to chest with a nasty current

well then, since I live two seconds from there.... HIT ME UP!!! LOL! Been my home-break for ages

Guest vaughan

lat001t.jpg

--Waves^??064.gif

Ummm... yeah... that's an auto-update image from a web-cam... so if you come back to this thread during a hurricane... you'll see, um, well... hurricane like conditions... if you check this thread out tomorrow, it will look like... well tomorrow... you get it, right? Check out the date of the image and the date of the post... come back next saturday and it will say... ugghhh... too early for this shit!

Guest BAEZ

lat001t.jpg

--Waves^??064.gif

Ummm... yeah... that's an auto-update image from a web-cam... so if you come back to this thread during a hurricane... you'll see, um, well... hurricane like conditions... if you check this thread out tomorrow, it will look like... well tomorrow... you get it, right? Check out the date of the image and the date of the post... come back next saturday and it will say... ugghhh... too early for this shit!

Thats some cool stuff.. where did you get this? How? How often does it update?

Guest jbit

lat001t.jpg

--Waves^??064.gif

he's just being a smart-ass cause he gets better waves living up coast. Living in the Boca DFB area, you deal with making lemonade when life hands you lemons

Guest jbit

surfed the boca pavilion tues night.....waist to chest with a nasty current

well then, since I live two seconds from there.... HIT ME UP!!! LOL! Been my home-break for ages

I find my self surfing here alot lately. I'l give you the alert next time its on.

Guest jbit

if you care... ;D

lat001t.jpg

Vaughan.......look what there doing to our spot. I didn't think they'd be moving that much sand. This could be a good or a bad thing.

Guest Electric Eel

I had a dream last night that I was driving down the road and on both sides of me there was water with huge waves and tons of people surfing, lol. In my dream it was suppose to be south beach but looked like hawaii. Thought i'd share :P