Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Question for E-tarded and or any1 else with advice!~

pixeblueyz

I am a little concerned with something that happens to me....the most pills I've ever eaten is two - and this only happens if I eat one and then eat one later, not if I eat both at the same time - I get these really intense shakes all over my body! Like every muscle in my body is spasming! It isn't bad or anything-I'm still happy and having fun, but I usually can't even walk - I have to sit. Does this mean it is too much for me to space them out or what!? I also get alot of hallucinations, but still only when I space them out. Please give some reasons if you have any or suggestions.......Thanks a bunch!

hmmm it could be to intense for you, also could be the quality of the pills are you getting mdma, mda, mde. There are so many factors involved. Try lowering your dose by half a pill. Take only 1 1/2 pills instead of two. Usually the best way to take them is one then when you are at your peak you can take another one or you can pop one 90 mins after the first one. I like the popping at a peak method seems to work for me. Although if one pill seems to keep you going for a while then don't pop the second one. Why build up your tolerance or risk anything extra.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 02-11-2001).]