Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls just wanna have fun

Guest thatgirl3000

Guest thatgirl3000

Whatever your attitude towards tourist, I need some help. Me and my girlfriends will be in town from March 16-21. Any ideas about where we should go/avoid?

Guest thatgirl3000

We're all 21+, we like our drinks stiff, and we love to dance (to anything, but favorable to clubs that aren't just hip-hop...to much of that where we are now).

Guest coach

We're all 21+, we like our drinks stiff,

Anything else? That is going to be a pretty busy week. In addition to the ones mentioned, places that are generally good are Crobar (Sat), Mansion (Sun), Shine (Sat), Blue most any day for something more "intimate", Automatic Slims (Monday for karaoke, any day for laid back rock), Snatch (Sat, high fashion rock), Suite (not sure on a good day, but it is a nice place). Then you want to hit up some of the touristy places just for the fun of it, Clevelander is a must, as is Mangos. Wet Willies is a great place to go during the heat of the day or for a startup for the night. Be sure to go to dinner at Nexxt one day, and Doraku has a good happy hour on Fridays 6-8.

Guest coach

Whatever your attitude towards tourist, I need some help. Me and my girlfriends will be in town from March 16-21. Any ideas about where we should go?

my hotel room, makes sure at least 2 of them likes chicks cuz i like chicks that dig chicks...non diky ones tho plz

Yo, D! Sorry I left that one out of the list! I just figured that was a given. I think your listing got deleted from the .clubs. page, though.

Guest BAEZ

Come to Nocturnal On March 18th... You will experience the True Sound of Miami! You will like it! Ill take care of you! 8)