Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brown/heroin

ckayser

Yes there are plenty of other ways to do heroin besides mainlining it, but none are as intense or effective. It can be snorted, or smoked but it produces a different effect. Umm there are easy ways to tell if a person is using besides track marks. Some of the tell tale signs are: they become withdrawn, they start to lose weight, they become paler, they are very jumpy, another sign is on the come down they become very itchy like if there were bugs crawling over them. If you want to know how i know its from personal experience. Every rehab is different they will either put you on methadone to ease you off or they will make you go straight turkey. The best and of course most painful way is cold turkey.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Thanx e_tarded. And I final question: is there any way at all I can help someone get off of it? I don't mean by making them, but by offering emotional support even when it's shoved back at you. Or should I just leave them to get on with it?

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

wow thats a real tough question if you are really close to this person, then the best you can do is offer emotional support, you need to show them what its doing to them and how its going to fuck them up even worse. but be prepared to have in thrown in your face or to be stepped on by this person. it all depends on how serious the addiction is. i have had alot of friends die from heroin and it never gets any easier. there is no easy answer for this, umm you best bet would really be to search the web and see how other people have dealt with it. also any help i can provide i will be glad too.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Okay I really need someone's help with this one.

What does everyone know about brown? Actual facts not just that it's highly addictive and nasty as hell.

I'd like some info on what rehab's like/about please. veins collapse, can they get better? I know you can inject but other ways of doing it? How would you know if someone was taking it? Any definate ways (appart from locking them in a room and seeing if they detox.)

Thanx.

------------------

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

(C.o.t.U.C.)

Once again thanx. I know they're not exactly questions that're easy to answer, and I know there's never really a right answer either so cheers for trying. BTW surprisingly little info on brown on the internet. Loads about the fact that it is nasty stuff but not real info or something that could help me out a bit.

(Might have to take you up on the offer of more info @ a later date.)

------------------

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

(C.o.t.U.C.)