Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see this on the News?

Guest ctferni

Guest ctferni

MIAMI

Rundle son arrested outside nightclub

By ALDO NAHE Danahed@MiamiHerald.com

The 22-year-old son of Miami-Dade County State Attorney Katherine Fernández Rundle was arrested outside a downtown Miami nightclub early Sunday and charged with trespassing.

Justin Robert Rundle posted a $1,000 bond and left Miami-Dade County jail hours later, corrections officials confirmed.

Miami police arrested Rundle after he was asked to leave Club Space at 34 NE 11th St., but apparently refused.

Earlier this month, Justin's twin brother, Evan Rundle, was charged with car burglary and criminal mischief at a Pinecrest gas station.

''What happened today while Justin Rundle was home from University [of Florida] was a very unfortunate misunderstanding,'' said his attorney, H. Scott Fingerhut, in a written statement. ``Justin should not have been arrested.''

Guest Dancing Diva

I am so glad you posted the news report that involved Space this past weekend. A friend of mine saw the news report, and somehow misunderstood what he saw. The sound for the TV was off because he was at a friend's house where music was playing. He thought that a sign was put up on Space's doors by the state attorney's office. I'm relieved to be informed that Space was not shut down. I don't know the young man that was arrested, but I hope all is settled quickly, and as painlessly as possible.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

I know evan rundle, he's good friends with one of my friends as well.. We all knew he was bound to end up in jail...