Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED WMC VIP YACHT PARTY

Guest Miss_Digital

Guest Miss_Digital

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED WMC VIP YACHT PARTY

Over the years, Sasha & John Digweed's Winter Music Conference VIP invite-only yacht parties have become legendary for good reason. Sasha is pleased to announce that for the first time, a select number of VIP tickets will be available to his fans; providing an opportunity to take part and be a witness to this epic annual event.

Join us for a three+ hour cruise on a private yacht with complimentary vodka bar and hors d'oeuvres, featuring historic sets by Sasha & John Digweed and Desyn Masiello plus special guest performances. Tickets are extremely limited for this exclusive event and are available on a first come first serve basis. Only a fraction of the yacht's 350 person capacity is being made available through this promotion.

http://www.secretshow.tickets.musictoday.com

Date: Sunday, March 26, 2006

City: Miami

Yacht: Biscayne Lady

Capacity: 350 VIP Access Only

Dock: Bayside Market Place & Marina - 401 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL

Boarding Time: 4:00 - 4:30 pm

Cruise Time: 4:30 - 8:00+ pm

VIP Ticket Price: $100

Ticket Limit: 2 per person

Guest ramon

this is always a really fun party .. this year with desyn!? nice one .. sounds like a great way to get into the night.

Guest Miss_Digital

this is always a really fun party .. this year with desyn!? nice one .. sounds like a great way to get into the night.

you going ? :D

Guest ramon

you going ? :D

if i'm alive after pawnshop its a possibility. ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

$100? For 4 hours? ::)

free drinks, free food, yacht, great djs

lets do the calculations

100 = 10 drinks @ $10 each (in club is about $8/drink + $2/tip)

4 hours means ~ 2.5 drinks an hour

so if i drink 3 drink every hour i've made my money's worth

plus had a bast while doing so

:D

Guest ramon

$100? For 4 hours? ::)

it's a really nice experience .. its usually for the dj's and their friends so it was really cool when i went to see a bunch of my friends and two of my favorite dj's at that time. i'm sure this time it will be pretty much the same, its intresting to see they are letting people pay to get on this time.

to you producer types this is the best 100 dollars you can spend .. everyone will be on that boat .. if you ever wanted to get your track in someone's hand this is the time. :)

Guest dom99

werd..... same day as the boat party im goin on .......

Shut up. Who cares. Explain to me how you go from trance to "soulful house" in one year, while never leaving the city of Miami to party. What the hell do you know. You should not be allowed to post your stupid reviews until you experience the scene, which btw, is not present in Miami. Rant over, enjoy your cruise.

Guest rhythmburn

Shut up. Who cares. Explain to me how you go from trance to "soulful house" in one year, while never leaving the city of Miami to party. What the hell do you know. You should not be allowed to post your stupid reviews until you experience the scene, which btw, is not present in Miami. Rant over, enjoy your cruise.

looks like you have a new fan bling ...

Guest lyrik

looks like you have a new fan bling ...

damon is gonna be pissed - he is the president of the fan club

Guest Tru1

I was invited on this in 2002. Prog was king that year and I would say conservatively half of DJ mag's 2002 top 100 djs were on the boat hanging out.

The dj lineup was:

Nick Warren

Jimmy Van M

Sasha

John

Great times!

ahh welcome another unbiased trancer to the boards ::)

with promoters like Jon Cowan. Joe and Tomas and the Lust crew .. they bring the DJ's to us...

I dont know anything your 100% right... enjoy listening to whatever u like listening to.....

im sure damon owes u redbull now for doing the In thing and bashing my reviews and me when u dont even know me.

great way to start ur postings on the board...

enjoy ur wmc.....

Guest Tobi-wan

While we decided too late to try and make this party, I appreciate you posting the information and giving people a chance to get tix. If you have information about this again next year please post it here, I will be hoping and planning for it.

I hope you enjoy the great conference that will be here in a matter of days. :o

Guest Miss_Digital

While we decided too late to try and make this party, I appreciate you posting the information and giving people a chance to get tix. If you have information about this again next year please post it here, I will be hoping and planning for it.

i'm sooo sad i missed it too

damn rich kids got to tix first

>:(

Guest ramon

this party has always been for the dj's their friends and the industry .. be happy they let tickets at all out .. i'd keep my ears to the ground for more info. :)

Guest Miss_Digital

this party has always been for the dj's their friends and the industry .. be happy they let tickets at all out .. i'd keep my ears to the ground for more info. :)

yeah i know ... was surprised they even sold tickets to this event

dont mind me i was just so sad the sold out cause

i was waiting for my pay check to get them :'(

Guest soulrack

Sign up for Sasha's email newsletter. That's how everyone got wind of this via a special email invite to his fans. I'm on digweed's as well but didn't see one come out from his camp.

This isn't the first time Sasha (his team) has sent out a special invitation such as this. Few months back there was a small intimate party for about 300 people to see him play in NYC I believe.

Guest dom99

You're right, perhaps I should congest the board with inquiries of how my new shirt will look with my notepad at the club.

Please do yourself a favor and get off the beach and out of the country even and see what a real party is like. Or come stand next to Ramon and I at BED and really be awed, except of course for that Gabriel and Whatever indiscretion. Bar staff needs a night off too I guess...

Or even better, see if a little minimal or electro ala Sunday School fits the bill for ya...

Getting a better idea of my musical tastes now. Hardly a trancer. That was soooo 10 years ago. I believe it can best be described as "underground with a heaping side of uncompromised and a dash of pretentious". Can you dig it?...

Gosh I hope the lyrics are soulful...

Done.

ahh welcome another unbiased trancer to the boards ::)

with promoters like Jon Cowan. Joe and Tomas and the Lust crew .. they bring the DJ's to us...

I dont know anything your 100% right... enjoy listening to whatever u like listening to.....

im sure damon owes u redbull now for doing the In thing and bashing my reviews and me when u dont even know me.

great way to start ur postings on the board...

enjoy ur wmc.....

Guest Miss_Digital

Sign up for Sasha's email newsletter. That's how everyone got wind of this via a special email invite to his fans. I'm on digweed's as well but didn't see one come out from his camp.

This isn't the first time Sasha (his team) has sent out a special invitation such as this. Few months back there was a small intimate party for about 300 people to see him play in NYC I believe.

NYC not mia