Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED WMC VIP YACHT PARTY

Guest Miss_Digital

Guest Blue Moon

I heard this was compleatly sold out... Last year I got a hook up to the Ultra VIP party the night before Ultra and Sasha and James Zabiela were playing in someones Mansion. It was incredible, all the staff from Ultra was there and most of the top DJ's in the world were chillin. I need to get a hook to that again this year for sure.

Guest cool1g

yeah the redbull mansion

;)

i was at the Sasha/Burridge/Zabiela mansion party last year....my friends went to the Red Bull mansion which from what i understood was at a totally different house.

this year at least one Red Bull party is at the Versace mansion that Sunday nite with Felix da Housecat.

Guest ramon

yeah the redbull mansion

;)

that was a really fun party. :)

insanely large speaker stacks in a mansion.

jz and burridge playing b2b .. fun times.

Guest Philip

this year at least one Red Bull party is at the Versace mansion that Sunday nite with Felix da Housecat.

What is it with Felix and Mark Farina always getting the really upscale parties? It seems like those two are always involved when the rich and famous party.

Guest Involved

THESE ARE LAST AVAILABLE TICKETS on the planet.

-GOTO www.involvedevents.com/auction.php

For your chance to be one of the lucky ones to snag these tickets to Sasha & Digweed's Private Yacht Party!!

We also have VIP tables and passes to SPACE, SHINE @ THE SHELBORNE, ULTRA, ULTRA CARRY ON (VIP SOLD OUT), SASHA, BEDROCK PARTY, DANNY HOWELLS & MANY MANY MORE. . . !!

Any question email info@involvedevents.com

100% of the proceeds go to UNICEF