Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander @ Suite, Monday March 27th......a bunch of BS!

Guest kdub22

Guest kdub22

I've been trying now for a couple of days to track down info on where to obtain info. on Sander's party @ Suite on Monday March 27th. It says on "The List" that tickets are $25 however doesn't give any info. on where to purchse these tickets. I finally contacted someone at Suite tonight who told me that the only people being allowed into the club that night are those willing to use bottle service! So much for Sander's concept of "This is Everybody"...more like "This is BULLSHIT"!!!

Guest kdub22

Whatever it is, it doesn't make any sense! They have it listed on "The List" as $25 cover. I know there are packages going on with a charity called Involved but most of those packages are VIP packages. "I'm just a guy who walks into a club and wants to hear a groove..... "

Guest tijuanarave

Whatever it is, it doesn't make any sense! They have it listed on "The List" as $25 cover. I know there are packages going on with a charity called Involved but most of those packages are VIP packages. "I'm just a guy who walks into a club and wants to hear a groove..... "

You are a club owner's #1 enemy... Club owners and workers hate people that only spend money on cover and a few bucks for drinks.

Guest Cosmigonon

"I'm just a guy who walks into a club and wants to hear a groove..... "

hahahaha

great reference, how ironic!!!

I knew I had heard that phrase before... ;D

Guest maru37

Yeah nice quote. Isn't this the Little Mountain Recordings party? I am planning on going over there and I haven't heard anything about requiring a table/bottle service.

Guest Damon7278

yeah its on wantickets, however, the line up was suppose to be sander, nic, and max graham, accDeep Dish, Erick Morillo, Nick Warren, Pete Tong, Damian Lazarus, so wtf is going on with that ::)