Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thurs.Mar.23rd "F*** Me Im Famous" @ Mansion!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

A WMC choice for the music lover & party enthusiast! That's prob the best way to describe this...

Talent...

Martin Solveig was 1 of the highlights of my WMC05'! It's a shame He nor David Guetta/Bob Sinclair get to play Miami much. Also involved this year are Steve Angelo & Sebastian Ingrosso. Last year's F*** me I'm Famous was insane & this year's lineup is 2x as good.

Reservations/Event Info email: Biznation00@msn.com

Tickets here: http://www.wanttickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=17271

FMEIMFAMOUS.jpg

www.davidguetta.com

visit www.Martinsolveig.com & Sample his tunes

www.mansionmiami.com

www.bizmartinez.com

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Guest Marina22

This is the party I was looking forward to the most and the line-up is worth every penny but I don't think I can go :'( Just in case, how is the door going to be done ie: tickets, VIP and is gen. adm. more at the door? Love this flier, don't see many like that here.

Guest biznation00

This is the party I was looking forward to the most and the line-up is worth every penny but I don't think I can go :'( Just in case, how is the door going to be done ie: tickets, VIP and is gen. adm. more at the door? Love this flier, don't see many like that here.

Door is Pre-sales & General Admission. Pre-sales are @ $40. Mansion will be taking GA & of course priority for presales. Chances are, it's going to be a swarm outside, so as long as you have your pre-sold ticket you're good. Vip is a whole nother ball game. Email me if you need specifics on a question. :)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Guest klit

Definately there. This was the best party last year and hopefully will be as good this year. Any live performances this year again?

Guest Marina22

I'll be there!!! And I know the Devil himself will be there too... ;D

Isn't the Devil always there or always there in you! BTW what is the closest parking lot to Mansion?