Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing in Daytona???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have a friend who is going to be in Daytona for vaction sometime in the near future and she was wondering if there was any kind of house music scene there.

Any Intel will be appreciated!!

Guest rollyp66

not really I go there once a year for college nationals....there is an afterhours club but it is kinda weak

Guest michael^heaven

I have a friend who is going to be in Daytona for vaction sometime in the near future and she was wondering if there was any kind of house music scene there.

---You're only...& I mean only options are Groove/Love Bar & Rain on Friday/Saturday nights. Groove & Love are mostly circuit orientated & Rain is more on the straight tip. Let me know when she's coming & I'll throw out some more details. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

---You're only...& I mean only options are Groove/Love Bar & Rain on Friday/Saturday nights. Groove & Love are mostly circuit orientated & Rain is more on the straight tip. Let me know when she's coming & I'll throw out some more details. 8)

May 19th thru the 25th I think

Guest michael^heaven

May 19th thru the 25th I think

---Groove Lounge & Love Bar are usually open Wed, Fri, & Sat from 9pm-3am. Located at 124 N. Beach St. Phone>386-252-7600. RainSupperclub will have house on Friday & Saturday nights only from around 10pm-3am. Located at 509 Seabreeze Blvd. Phone>386-252-RAIN.

Guest Diabolique

oooy vey..do what I did..drive to Orlando. ;D all kidding aside, it was the cheesy in Dead-tuna that sent me packing to The Club at Firestone and the beginning of being truly alive. Not much of a scene there, because it's close enough to Orlando, and most folks that live there listen to rock...or worse. There's a record/CD store called Atlantic Sounds, she can call and see if there are any flyers for anything.

There's lots of outdoorsy stuff to experience....

Guest michael^heaven

---All in all, Daytona is not a place for quality clublife IMO. The only time I have gone out there is when I was spinning. As Christina mentioned, your best bet would either be Orlando, Jacksonville, or Simons/Plasma(<my recommendation!!!). Checkout www.sceneorlando.com for Orlando events & www.enation.org/forums for Simons & Jax info.

Guest rhythmburn

---All in all, Daytona is not a place for quality clublife IMO. The only time I have gone out there is when I was spinning. As Christina mentioned, your best bet would either be Orlando, Jacksonville, or Simons/Plasma(<my recommendation!!!). Checkout www.sceneorlando.com for Orlando events & www.enation.org/forums for Simons & Jax info.

yes, drive to Gainesville and hit up Simon's

Guest slamminshaun

Daytona is a haven for wack-ass Florida funky breaks and hip-hop, period...I went to some dive (512 I believe it was) because supposedly this place was "just like Miami, dude". Bullshit, nothing but the worst breaks I've ever heard. I'll never understand how that shit was so big in Central Fla.

Guest tres-b

Daytona is a haven for wack-ass Florida funky breaks and hip-hop' date=' period...I went to some dive (512 I believe it was) because supposedly this place was "just like Miami, dude". Bullshit, nothing but the worst breaks I've ever heard. I'll never understand how that shit was so big in Central Fla.

[/quote']

Central Florida is full of cheese head losers that roll low riders with neon while listening to the cocktail waitress turned dj Baby Anne. That is why that sheet was so big.

Too bad it's not April, Jax is booked pretty nice in April.

Blue Room

4/9 Danny Howell

4/23 Junkie XL

4/30 Lisa Lashes

Satoshi was here 3 days ago

Ocean Club:

4/1 INFUSION

4/8 STANTON WARRIORS

4/15 LIQUID TODD

4/22 DJ DAN

4/29 CHARLES FEELGOOD

5/13 Oscar G