Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now the Global is over....

Guest riotgear

Guest Skytraveler

It's not called HATE it's just that when you're king of the mountain inevitably you'll have others taking shots at ya all the time.

Comes with the territory especially in Miami!!

Let's get it on with the TECHNO and some Carl Cox

peace,

Guest LiquidX

The truth is people ARE coming from all over the states to Ultra. Hell I even know people coming from South America and Europe for Ultra, ofcourse they also come because of WMC but Ultra its always on their calender as well.

I understand the hating, but I dont understand the consistency on the hating. Ive seen, as many of you have as well.. how Ultra has grown from only a couple of thousands on the beach into the 50,000 of beings jumping and squaching Donwtown Miami. Yea.. this is a board, there is hating, but the motion is other.

Guest tazzz

ultra is gonna be lame, overhyped, to many DJ's, wont last much longer, just like pod's toliet ;D

u joking? Ultra is STILL building steam. their numbers are going up man, havent even leveled off yet. GG is the next big thing for rock, maybe, but its nowhere near competing with ultra as far as edm....for real.

Guest ramon

The truth is people ARE coming from all over the states to Ultra. Hell I even know people coming from South America and Europe for Ultra, ofcourse they also come because of WMC but Ultra its always on their calender as well.

I understand the hating, but I dont understand the consistency on the hating. Ive seen, as many of you have as well.. how Ultra has grown from only a couple of thousands on the beach into the 50,000 of beings jumping and squaching Donwtown Miami. Yea.. this is a board, there is hating, but the motion is other.

I want to go to SAMC and Ultramar. :)

Guest bode

only in south florida would the general clubbin population be bitchin about something like ultra. if there was nothing like ultra, people would be bitchin that there are no large local dance festivals. since when did the scene we grew up in become so polotical? if ur a local u should be proud that half of the clubbin population wants to be at a local festival on an annual basis. ??? all i know is firestarter is in town this week!

Guest coach

only in south florida would the general clubbin population be bitchin about something like ultra. if there was nothing like ultra, people would be bitchin that there are no large local dance festivals. since when did the scene we grew up in become so polotical? if ur a local u should be proud that half of the clubbin population wants to be at a local festival on an annual basis. ??? all i know is firestarter is in town this week!

Ha ha! Every Freshjunkie says this! Don't worry, in a few years, you'll be a jaded as the rest of us. It is a good point, though.

Guest the light

amen...

Guest tazzz

Ha ha! Every Freshjunkie says this! Don't worry, in a few years, you'll be a jaded as the rest of us. It is a good point, though.

agree...all I would really complain about ultra is the price of water and the no camera rule, but that is fairly standard amonst similar events. otherwise, great show, great acts, great lights...cant wait! :-)

Guest bode

coach not a fresh junkie this is my 7th ultra. my fresh days were the days of the edge and mix after hours. just a lurker and only venture out every year for wmc.