Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: The SAW Recordings Party On Friday was....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

....OUT OF CONTROL!!

Lexicon Avenue brought it! They freakin' brought it! When they were playing in front of a packed house at Shine, the people didn't know what to do the shit was so crazy! You don't hear music like that in Miami but once a year probably!

From their programing, to the music Scott Bradford and Mark Armstrong (Lex Ave) played and the way it was presented to the crowd was off the chain!

Usually in a party with multiple DJ's there always seems to be one weak link in the chain. Not this night! All the DJ's that played last night were great!

Kudo's also to Satoshi Tomiie of course along with the other DJ's that played. You all rocked!

Nice to see some Junkies I haven't seen in a while or for the first time.

Thanks Tal' for giving me a hangover today! :P :-X

Great party! One of the best I've ever been to I think!

Yeah i happened to catch Lex Ave a couple years ago at this party and was like WOW. Jon booked it at Nerve and i was soooooo impressed. Pushed them up to the top of my favs for sure. Ive got a few sets if you want them. They are def good shit! I missed the rest of the party after them because i had to go home to be at work at 9am :o.....it was soooo worth the lack of sleep. Glad to know they didn't disappoint this time!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah i happened to catch Lex Ave a couple years ago at this party and was like WOW. Jon booked it at Nerve and i was soooooo impressed. Pushed them up to the top of my favs for sure. Ive got a few sets if you want them. They are def good shit! I missed the rest of the party after them because i had to go home to be at work at 9am :o.....it was soooo worth the lack of sleep. Glad to know they didn't disappoint this time!

Yeah please PM me with the sets. I have a few of them also but it doesn't hurt to have more of them...

They rocked! I don't get why they are not booked here in Miami more often than once a year, twice at the most...

Their music was somewhat on the minimal tip, but it was still driving with the grooviest basslines. None of that pound your head into the ground bass and kicks you know what I mean??

Out of hand party. Great crowd and vibe. I wished that everyone I know who appreciates Lexicon Avenue and their work could have been there to see them throw down last night!

Guest durrtylexx

it was seeing ya terry, sorry i left early, but the wait trying to get in after going to the rest was retarded..

it was nice seeing everyone.

Guest swirlundergrounder

it was seeing ya terry, sorry i left early, but the wait trying to get in after going to the rest was retarded..

it was nice seeing everyone.

Actually that only lasted about an hour. I think after 2:00 or 2:30am you could pretty much go in and out as you pleased....

Guest swirlundergrounder

And besides the great music, the staff was great also. From the door people to the bartenders. They seemed very pleasant and treated people really good (as far as I could tell). It didn't take a million years to get a drink like it normally does in a packed house like that either....

Guest swirlundergrounder

the nite was 100% perfect...... 8)

good seeing you terry 8)

100% perfecto!!! Good to see you also! You were out of control also..LOL

Guest LeVeL

Awesome Set by Lexicon Avenue makes you wonder why these guys dont get booked more often here n Miami. The Saw Recordings Party overall was probably one of the best parties this conference. Very, Very fun atmosphere but wow that place was hot.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Awesome Set by Lexicon Avenue makes you wonder why these guys dont get booked more often here n Miami. The Saw Recordings Party overall was probably one of the best parties this conference. Very' date=' Very fun atmosphere but wow that place was hot.

[/quote']You were there? I didn't run into you. I was there from 10 until close...

Yeah man. Lexicon Avenue has the dopest sound.. But you also have to admit that their sound is about a year ahead of everyone elses sound. They have so much influence on the scope of progressive house. Most of the stuff you heard them play was probably some of their work yet to be released. And when it does get released, it will set some trends and then you'll hear a lot of producers of the stuff you are hearing now follow suit.

I still can't get over their set. They didn't let up for a second!!!

Guest LeVeL

Awesome Set by Lexicon Avenue makes you wonder why these guys dont get booked more often here n Miami. The Saw Recordings Party overall was probably one of the best parties this conference. Very, Very fun atmosphere but wow that place was hot.

You were there? I didn't run into you. I was there from 10 until close...

Yeah man. Lexicon Avenue has the dopest sound.. But you also have to admit that their sound is about a year ahead of everyone elses sound. They have so much influence on the scope of progressive house. Most of the stuff you heard them play was probably some of their work yet to be released. And when it does get released, it will set some trends and then you'll hear a lot of producers of the stuff you are hearing now follow suit.

Yeah I was there Terry too bad we couldn't run into each other but wow dont I wish to have those Lexicon Avenue guys play more often around here.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

suprise of the night was BUSH II BUSH!!! they were fuking sick!!!!!!

audiofly was sick as well. this party was def one of the higlights of conference for me. great great friends amazing vibe, jumping on couches, retardedness in full effect, dancing like nobody was watching, unbelievable music.....i need to go back throughg all the pics and relive that shit.

Guest swirlundergrounder

audiofly was sick as well. this party was def one of the higlights of conference for me. great great friends amazing vibe, jumping on couches, retardedness in full effect, dancing like nobody was watching, unbelievable music.....i need to go back throughg all the pics and relive that shit.

You guys should post some pics

they played tuesday afternoon at shine again, i got to meet them. crazy dudes. said they really want to come back again ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

they played tuesday afternoon at shine again, i got to meet them. crazy dudes. said they really want to come back again ;D

That would have been funny if they were like 'fuck miami, we hate it here...LOL

Guest ddg

couch jumping!! lmaoooo

retardness was in full effect for sure

alki...send me those pics when you get them uploaded... ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

The great thing about that party is that everyone there was pretty much there to see the SAW artists. I wonder if that magic can be recreated again outside of the conference with only Lexicon Avenue.

Fuck it. Between all of us Lex Ave fans on CJ, I'm sure we can muster up enough magic for them to take home with them..

Guest djjoncowan

good news... lexicon ave already confirmed for a solo show at shine... stay tuned for the official date ;D

Guest LeVeL

good news... lexicon ave already confirmed for a solo show at shine... stay tuned for the official date ;D

Ohh shit...thats great news...Cant wait to see them again, I'll be in the House.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ohh shit...thats great news...Cant wait to see them again' date=' I'll be in the House.

[/quote']I'll be there also... ;D

Guest ddg

TITS!!!

great news... 8)

Guest Devilicious

This night was great ... tied with our last night (tuesday) for my favorite musically, including the day parties. Huge thanks to all my fellow CJers who came out and drank themselves silly by my hand. You all are so kind and generous... even after the day I had your energy and smiles brought my spirits right up. Even though I was too slammed to dance on the bar until 4:45 AM and too tired to go bananas, I was still having a blast. :)

Guest djjoncowan

This night was great ... tied with our last night (tuesday) for my favorite musically, including the day parties. Huge thanks to all my fellow CJers who came out and drank themselves silly by my hand. You all are so kind and generous... even after the day I had your energy and smiles brought my spirits right up. Even though I was too slammed to dance on the bar until 4:45 AM and too tired to go bananas, I was still having a blast. :)

we love tal! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

Guest ddg

u rule 8) 8)