Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's grading time, bitches

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

so far...

~M.A.N.D.Y. @ Space terrace - A+ [ridiculous...best set of Conference so far]

~DJ T @ Space Terrace - B- [good tunes, but too deep for zee patio]

~Richie Hawtin @ b.e.d - A [spastik!!!]

~Bad Boy Bill @ Nocturnal terrace - F [possibly the worst Conference set of ALL TIME...the faggelito doesn't understand how to properly play a patio]

~Adam Beyer @ Nocturnal terrace - B+ [a god for saving this morning for me @ Noc...after BBB got off the decks]

~Misstress Barbara @ Space terrace - B [good tunes + great mixing = one sexy bitch]

~Nico @ Cafeteria - A [he played deep for an hour, playing Danny Howell's new edit of 'Always'...nice track...then brought down the place with acid]

~Ozgur Can & Chloe @ Cafeteria - A [Lovedose!...you can't go wrong with minimal and Chloe's cute ass jumping around...]

Guest bootstah

basic reviews.....

-Danny and Lee at Automatic Slims......fun vibe, fun tracks and hilarious moments

-Electro Haze at Nocturnal....okish, too hard for the terrace imo

-Omid16B and Shiloh at Proton Party....fantastic, makes you wish you heard music like this more often, great vibe

-John Digweed at Pawn Shop....totally fun, rammed from wall to wall and hilarious dj booth...Fantastic!

-James Holden at BED....incredible tracks, pumping and I wonder why I havent seen him b4... ;D

-Francois K on the Space Patio......meh, it was ok, perhaps its cause at this point I was a bit too tired.

-Astro and Glyde at Nocturnal.....so-so, I really dont know what to say about that one

-Richie Hawtin at BED....omg I knew I wanted to check him out for a reason.

-Richie,Adam Beyer and Loco Dice at Nocturnal rooftop....holy shit I died and went to heaven, by far the best party of conference, expect for the drama that occurred of course.

-SOS at Cafeteria....what can I say other than the best vibe, positive dj skills and the most fun I've had watching dj's these guys really mix well together.

-School of Degenerates party at Pawn Shop....wow, I felt like I went to Ibiza for a day and ended up at a DC10 party, I had to pinch myself just to see if it was for real. Fun times!

-Sasha, Diggers and Desyn on the yacht party......incredible! Beautiful people, amazing dj skills and free alcohol....need I say more :)

-Balance Party on the Nocturnal roof...Desyn killed it again, Paolo is outstanding, was too tired to stay for Mr.Fortier. There is a reason Balance does so well. Look at the dj's they get.

I may have left out a few parties, wow, did I do all of that in the last few days...... 8)

Guest nikkki

SOS Party @ Cafeteria : A+ ;D

Frankie Knuckles @ Shine: B +

Yoshitoshi Party @ Space: C

Lee & Danny H. @ Autom. Slims: B

Guest Cosmigonon

-Richie,Adam Beyer and Loco Dice at Nocturnal rooftop....holy shit I died and went to heaven, by far the best party of conference, expect for the drama that occurred of course.

Spill the beans.

basic reviews.....

-Francois K on the Space Patio......meh, it was ok, perhaps its cause at this point I was a bit too tired.

Word is his show was bad, really bad.. His manager was even quoted as saying "don't ask" when asked about the show.. People called me and told me it was awful beyond awful. I know he required a shit load of booth changes for his show and they ripped the booth apart. Doubtful he'll be back at space next year.. All these fucking jocks with their fucking booth riders are lame.

1. Ben Watt @ Buzzin Fly (Prive)

2. Grant Nelson @ Soulfuric (amika)

3. Miguel Migs (Get Salted party "The Fifth") along with Lisa Shaw

4. The entire lineup of Smartbar @ Marlin (Heather/Fred Everything/Jazzanova/Collette)

5. Andy Caldwell @ Afternoon Delight @ Marlin

6. Ken of ECB (Sway WMC cruise)

in order of kick assness :o

worst sets---

1. JT Donaldson and Lance Desardi @ Pawn Shop- just background noise to me...

2. Mark Farina @ Blue- thats 3 times ive seen him and all three times been disappointed ...... :-X LONG LIVE DJ HEATHER AND DERRICK CARTER!!!

illl think of more later......

Guest ic143

SAW Recordings party at Shine-A++++++

+1

Great music, great vibe and great friends! Doesn't get any better than that... ;D

Guest rollyp66

Danny Tenaglia @ The Shelborne- HOLY SHIT!!!!

Victor Calderone @ Crobar- I haven't danced that much in a long time! When the lights came on people started screaming for more then he played- In the dark!!!! :o

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

David guetta @ mansion b+ solid solid fun shit

Angello & ingrosso @ mansion b+ solid performance

Nic Fancuilli @ space terrace A++++++++++ :o :o :o :o :o :o SIK

Sharam Main roon @ space A Nasty

Saw Party @ shine A++++ Bush II Bush :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest ddg

frisky party was a c...pole folder kinda saved the nite for me

saw party was the best conference party i think i have ever been too...bush II bush, audiofly were unreal...great peeps to enjoy a great party with 8)

am only party for the patio...bad boy bill...all i can say is wtf, adam beyer played some shit that i was really digging, hawtin didnt do much for me...his little vip corner was making me gag btw... :-X

sander at space after am party....sander was playing some good stuff...had the crowd going..i couldnt see straight by that time though

chesterfield..great just hanging out with friends and listening to tunes....

freeland party at angel...c...system wasnt doing the best, freeland played ok, evil nine were alright, k-swing almost made everyone deaf within a second...wasnt diggin drum and bass too much either...

no more parties for me.. :)

Guest skywalker01

Victor Calderone @ Crobar-

heard vibe killed it as well. i remember a couple of years ago my friends told me he was awesome w dt at envy.

Guest ludik

my quick list

digweed @ pawnshop - A : great fun venu, great set, not unreal but extremely good

wet grooves @ nikki - B+ : none of the dj sets really stand out but it was an extremely fun party with a nice vibe, much more packed than i expected

ultrafest - C- : My 6th and probably last uf. Ultra clusterfuck is more like it. Venu sucked, and so did the sound at the main stages. I ended up stayin in the carl cox tent for 4 hours. Very hard fast music, only about 1 take it home track in 4 hours. Not what im into. First year ive ever left early and skipped PVD .. but then

yoshi/space - A++ :Deep dish were unreal in the main room. Never experienced a set like that before. Sharam took it to a level ive never heard before in 6 years of WMC. Undescribable. Left at 8am terrace was packed but cant grade it.

Djcentral @ clevelander. - B : Very ny/nj.. commercial, yet very fun and very packed. Pleasently surprised with the quality of the sets. Great work.

Overall i was very surprised with this years conference. All the parties were kickin, and it seemed like there were a large amount of first and 2nd year wmc-ers bringing some young energy. I wish I stayed longer.

Guest tijuanarave

I thought that this year WMC was going to RIP... ::)... It couldn't be more alive than it already is... Everything was packed and with lots of energy...

And I had a moment of enlightment at Salted gets Deep... I finally realized what House music can do for a crowd... WOW... they had me and my wife dancing non-stop all night long... Does anybody have a playlist by any chance... Julius Papp and (I think the other guy was Julius Knight) simply tore up the place with one great track after another, I felt like a little kid in a magic show, just wondering where they were pulling everything out of... On quite a few tracks I thought to myself "this is probablyt the best track they'll play all night long, and then right after that they pull out an even greater one"... WOW... By the time Miguel Migs started to spin, he could have played a Britney Spears track and I probably would have jumped up and down the place. I've never danced so much in my life.

Guest skywalker01

I thought that this year WMC was going to RIP... ::)... It couldn't be more alive than it already is... Everything was packed and with lots of energy...

And I had a moment of enlightment at Salted gets Deep... I finally realized what House music can do for a crowd... WOW... they had me and my wife dancing non-stop all night long... Does anybody have a playlist by any chance... Julius Papp and (I think the other guy was Julius Knight) simply tore up the place with one great track after another, I felt like a little kid in a magic show, just wondering where they were pulling everything out of... On quite a few tracks I thought to myself "this is probablyt the best track they'll play all night long, and then right after that they pull out an even greater one"... WOW... By the time Miguel Migs started to spin, he could have played a Britney Spears track and I probably would have jumped up and down the place. I've never danced so much in my life.

i hope my friend doesn't read this she wanted us to go and i said no. :(

Guest LeVeL

Petter and James Holden @ Bed for Border Community Party - B+

James Holden @ Rest,Relax and recover Party - A (Great Vibe, free hot dogs, hamburgers and beer what else can you ask for 8) )

Saw Recordings Party @ Shine - A+ Excellent Vibe and Party

Deep Dish Party @ Space - B- Great Party a lot of fun.

Guest Fez

Martin Garcia @ Shine: A+++++ OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVB + Mauro Picotto @ Space: A that's cause i don't like Trance...but they brought it

D-Formation + Simon & Shaker @ Macondo: B- Tribal is still fun...gets people dancin'...but they needed a better venue

Zabiela + Fanciulli @ Cafeteria: A- it was cool and all....but those guys strted playing those weird sounds..it gets boring after a while...

Rayzil Project @ Yagé: A++++....WOW....my boys can sure bring it...they signed record deals...and will be coming to Miami more often...probably a residency...evern 2-3 months...

Diaga + Steve Lawler @ Cafeteria: B+ good stuff...

Howells @ Pawn Shop: C he was alright at the begining...but i was expecting much more....

Tenaglia @ Pawn Shop: A++++++++++++++ x1875451561

Just got home right now....i got there around 2, left @ 8 am or so....that shit was bangin' @ 6 am on the dot...h said "we're just getting started" the patio @ Pawn Shop was awsome....lots of girls...DT is #1...that dude can bring it like no other...he played everything you can imagine....after 4 am...he got into minimal...then he brought the dark beats back on...and after that it was mayhem....i was fuckign wasted....i was forced out by my friends....i couldn't stop dancing!!!!!

went to Santo on sunday to see Denny, some guy was rocking it....i was all over that...lol

the party got shut down....cause out of the 30+ people there....only 4 of us were consuming

1 am came...and everybody got kicked out....i still don't know who was spinning....

all i remember is a track that goes..."so fucking sexy; you're a sexy fuck" too bad i didn't get a chance to see Tsettos...

Guest spinderella7713

BT @ nikki's C

Nic Fanculli Cafeteria A++++++

hernan cataneo, paul oakenfold crobar C-

Danny Howells @ Ultra omg can u grade higher then A+ ??

Carl Cox @ Ultra A+++++

Tommy Sunshine@ Metropolis B

Victor Calerone@ Crobar A

I only graded the people I saw from Ultra that were memorable

Guest durrtylexx

wednesday

frisky party = b-

poptarts = c

thursday

defected = b

fuck me i'm famous = b

holden = a

friday

saw - i was only there for an hour so no comment, but the bathroom situation = F

hawtin at bed = b

am party at noc = A+++++ :o (best party that i've attended thus far)

saturday

behrouz = his set was an a, the other dj's on the bill = d

def mix party = too many people, i couldn't get back in >:(

sunday

howells = a

cocoon = b

monday

sasha and digweed = i enjoyed the party, there were plenty of dj's so i'll give it an = a

tonight nothing

tomorrow morning i'll be at circo loco :)

Guest Philip

Here are a few parties that i'll review...

Sander @ Space. Wow what incredible party on the patio. To be honest the real stars were the two openers on the terrace. Those guy knew how to work a crowd like pro's. Every person I talked to was screaming about what a great job they did and "who were they"? They held down the mood as an opener DJ should without loosing anyones attention. Don't get me wrong, I love Sander, but all he had to do at that point was play his banging'est records.

Howells at the Pawn Shop. What can i say - I thought it would be much better. People were screaming and dancing but somehow it did not appeal to much to me. Love his mix CD's though. Not much mids coming through that system either.

S&D and Guests. As i have stated previously. S&D went the dark prog route... ugh. It was like experiencing regression. Sasha couldn't get his Ableton working. Now the patio was rocked like no other. THE BEST PATIO SESSION EVER!!!