Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's grading time, bitches

Guest r3nz0

Guest durrtylexx

AM party takes the cake.Wow is all I can say :o never seen that patio like it was that morning.Techno in full effect.

by far the best party that i attended!!

Guest ddg

AM party takes the cake.Wow is all I can say :o never seen that patio like it was that morning.Techno in full effect.

that morning was one for the books... 8)

Guest RzO

Here are a few parties that i'll review...

Sander @ Space. Wow what incredible party on the patio. To be honest the real stars were the two openers on the terrace. Those guy knew how to work a crowd like pro's. Every person I talked to was screaming about what a great job they did and "who were they"? They held down the mood as an opener DJ should without loosing anyones attention. Don't get me wrong, I love Sander, but all he had to do at that point was play his banging'est records.

Howells at the Pawn Shop. What can i say - I thought it would be much better. People were screaming and dancing but somehow it did not appeal to much to me. Love his mix CD's though. Not much mids coming through that system either.

S&D and Guests. As i have stated previously. S&D went the dark prog route... ugh. It was like experiencing regression. Sasha couldn't get his Ableton working. Now the patio was rocked like no other. THE BEST PATIO SESSION EVER!!!

rene amesz playing 3 hrs opening set for sander, he was truly one of the best openers i have ever seen! and a really cool guy to chat with after, look for many new bombs coming out on lmr by mr amesz

as far as grades go...

porterhouse- b, openers did a great job porter did well for a while but the last 1.5 hrs werent his best, still a great vibe

holden @ bed- a+ what can i say he hails from another planet, this was the best nigth of music i heard during conference, or at least the most unique and still great

holden and fanculii @ rrr- a, soo sick besides free food and drink, chillin with nick and james while they were ripping it was sick the vibe there was great as well--- i am a walking disaster!

sander and rene amesz @ space-a++, always the best party for me, imo nothing like teh sander on the terrace and i think it was his best set ever on that terrace otu of the past 3 yrs...rene amesz set the night up perfectly

howells @ pawn shop- after being up fpr almost 3 days we tried to take a nap at abotu 9 that night and slept thorugh alarms and frinds calling till like 830 am, so i missed it...and i was pissed, oh well next, i already had my tix and everythign too

SnD and all @ space- SnD were good in mainroom, but nowhere near their best esp not as good as gg set i give them a b, desyn on the terrace, b+, jz a, nick warren a+, burridge. b

all in all a great wmc as they always are!!!

Guest Philip

sander and rene amesz @ space-a++, always the best party for me, imo nothing like teh sander on the terrace and i think it was his best set ever on that terrace otu of the past 3 yrs...rene amesz set the night up perfectly

So who were the two DJ's in the booth before Sander? Both of them were swithing on and off. One guy may have been Rene, but who was the dude with the long hair? Started around 12AM I think.

Guest musicalmissionary

#1 by a mile... Pawn Shop Sunday morning and afternoon... Richie Hawtin, Luciano, Loco Dice, M.A.N.D.Y., Lee Burridge, Dennis Rogers, Mr. C, Steve Bug... took me to a new level of music and technology appreciation.

#2 Global Gathering. Too much to spell out on this one. Let's just say WOW!!

#3 was the Large Party at SoBe Live. Halo and Jask blew the place up. So many friends were there from all over the country and the vibe was pure party fun.

#4 Marine Parade party. I might have been too busy to enjoy it but the compliments and genuine pleasure expressed by the dj's and crowd were well worth it.

#5 Warehouse party. Another night of people saying it was one of the best parties they've been to. Hard to beat the no bullshit vibe of a warehouse with a kickin sound system.

#6 Networking. Not just meeting, but partying with Evil Nine, Meat Katie, Dylan Rhymes, Hyper, John Howard, and some other important behind-the-scenes people.

With all that said and done, I'm glad it's now a vivid memory and I can get back to work on progressing the relationships I made over the last week.

Guest ramon

#1 by a mile... Pawn Shop Sunday morning and afternoon... Richie Hawtin, Luciano, Loco Dice, M.A.N.D.Y., Lee Burridge, Dennis Rogers, Mr. C, Steve Bug... took me to a new level of music and technology appreciation.

I agree .. wicked wicked party. Left at 6pm as Rich had just finished playing Sieso.

Guest djjoncowan

TODD TERRY - xmix party - a++++++++++++++++++ - best dj set I've ever heard in my entire life by a long shot

andry nalin of bush 2 bush rocked also ;) the entire saw party rocked actually - love lexicon ave

dave seaman - R.A. party - wow! :o

Guest ramon

TODD TERRY - xmix party - a++++++++++++++++++ - best dj set I've ever heard in my entire life by a long shot

andry nalin of bush to bush rocked also ;)

jon now that is conference im sure ill see you over at shine. :)

next year hawtin @ shine is a must ;)

bed's sound was not enough.