Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it Conference or Memorial Day Weekend?

Guest Seb

Guest Seb

What the fuck was up with the beach last night? Crawling with hood rats :P I watched a guy sitting in the middle of traffic pour himself a drink out of the trunk of his car with a 60 ounce bottle of vodka. We saw a crew of hoodrats sitting in handcuffs at the gas station on Collins, looked like some type of raid. The beach looked more like the screening of a G-Unit video than a night of conference, whats up with that? :P

Guest macboy

Cops have been stationed at the Amoco on 14th since Thursday. I saw them pulling people over for seatbelt violations, but I'm sure they're looking for more. ;)

Cops have been stationed at the Amoco on 14th since Thursday. I saw them pulling people over for seatbelt violations, but I'm sure they're looking for more. ;)

I thought it was illegal to pull someone over just for seatbelt violations??? I know in NJ, you can't be pulled over for a seatbelt issue, but if they pull you over for something else, then they can tix you for it.

Guest ILLMATIC

I have never seen so many spinning rims, non spinning rims, Lamborghini style door opening, 26 " Rims, Old school impalas, TV in the back seat with nobody watching, Bad sound systems booming buckets, Chrysler 300's made to look like Rolls Royce’s in one night.

On a side note I did see Busta Rhymes last night and I would have swore I saw Bjork but it was late as hell.

Guest DrFired

I have never seen so many spinning rims, non spinning rims, Lamborghini style door opening, 26 " Rims, Old school impalas, TV in the back seat with nobody watching, Bad sound systems booming buckets, Chrysler 300's made to look like Rolls Royce’s in one night.

On a side note I did see Busta Rhymes last night and I would have swore I saw Bjork but it was late as hell.

ILL you were just wated :P

I thought i saw Bjork as well!

Guest ILLMATIC

ILL you were just wated :P

I thought i saw Bjork as well!

It had to be her. It sounded like her and she was wearing a funky outfit that only Bjork would wear.

I would have taken a picture but I have seen her go nuts on the paparazzi. LOL

Guest coach

I thought it was illegal to pull someone over just for seatbelt violations??? I know in NJ, you can't be pulled over for a seatbelt issue, but if they pull you over for something else, then they can tix you for it.

You are correct. Though, they are trying to correct this, or maybe just did. Soon, they will be able to pull you over just for a seatbelt violation, so buckle up!

I think the thug-life has found SoBe for spring break. Have I mentioned my idea for velvet ropes at the causeways, recently? Seriously, I think we need to have a real talk with the GMCVB about their marketing demographics.

What the fuck was up with the beach last night? Crawling with hood rats :P I watched a guy sitting in the middle of traffic pour himself a drink out of the trunk of his car with a 60 ounce bottle of vodka. We saw a crew of hoodrats sitting in handcuffs at the gas station on Collins, looked like some type of raid. The beach looked more like the screening of a G-Unit video than a night of conference, whats up with that? :P

Not to mention the pickup impala's with 24's that look like the car is about to fall apart.

Spring Bling is here!

Guest Cosmigonon

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. I was walking with my buddy Alejandro from Pma back to our car from the Chesterfield last night, and we felt like walking in one othe slums of our country; def scary... :-\

Guest Pablo F

At least you guys didnt have to sit behind the jackass driving the white impala with the tv screen that came down in the back seat(which he couldnt even see).. watching what looked to be a mixed tape of booty videos... This asshole wouldnt go any faster than 5 miles an hour, while trying to get a date with every girl walking on Washington...

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Guest coach
This asshole wouldnt go any faster than 5 miles an hour, while trying to get a date with every girl walking on Washington...

Did that ever work for him?

Guest ILLMATIC

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. I was walking with my buddy Alejandro from Pma back to our car from the Chesterfield last night, and we felt like walking in one othe slums of our country; def scary... :-\

Pussy!

Guest michael^heaven

---Welcome to what Daytona Beach is trying to faze out. You are experiencing Spring Bling '06. BET's annual spring concert event. Normally, the premier venue for Black College Reunion held in Daytona Beach every year. BET decided to not hold it this year in conjunction with BCR. It's rumored that the entire urban-based holiday will be moving permanently to Miami instead of being held in Daytona.

Guest Cosmigonon

Pussy!

;D

Guest tijuanarave

This will sound racist, but I really don't give a fuck... Why were there a bunch of niggers and cholos at WMC... Past year's WMC's were free of them... And I don't mean Black People and Mexicans, I mean NIGGERS AND CHOLOS (very different). I'm a mexican myself and don't consider myself a cholo, and I have black friends that do not consider themselves niggers (listen to Chris Rock for a more detailed explanation about the difference between niggers and African Americans)

Those people are just out to cause trouble and mess up everybody elses vacations.

City of Miami Beach, please do something about this.... PLEASE!! ;D

---Welcome to what Daytona Beach is trying to faze out. You are experiencing Spring Bling '06. BET's annual spring concert event. Normally, the premier venue for Black College Reunion held in Daytona Beach every year. BET decided to not hold it this year in conjunction with BCR. It's rumored that the entire urban-based holiday will be moving permanently to Miami instead of being held in Daytona.

ugh we thankfully lose the VMA's now we get this..... ::)

Guest Pablo F

This will sound racist, but I really don't give a fuck... Why were there a bunch of niggers and cholos at WMC... Past year's WMC's were free of them... And I don't mean Black People and Mexicans, I mean NIGGERS AND CHOLOS (very different). I'm a mexican myself and don't consider myself a cholo, and I have black friends that do not consider themselves niggers (listen to Chris Rock for a more detailed explanation about the difference between niggers and African Americans)

Those people are just out to cause trouble and mess up everybody elses vacations.

City of Miami Beach, please do something about this.... PLEASE!! ;D

Your right. Your not racist. But man did you ever come close to it.. LMAO ;D ;D

Guest coach

i hate that people that visit from out of town think that this is how we live

This used to bother me, too. But then I realized that if they don't know what they are missing, then it is their loss. We know and get to enjoy what the Miami/South Beach locals scene is really like. They don't.

Guest spinderella7713

so funny this is exactly the day i was thinking of (same place) for this thread. I heard way to many "Yo mami's" outside the Chesterfield. lol

Guest slamminshaun

How come anytime someone chooses to use those words, they start off by saying, "i'm not racist, but...", then they always follow it up with "i've got 3 black friends, etc, etc," and then give a long explanation of the differences between them, etc, etc??

Dude, its ok. I hate wetbacks, but I married one anyway.

Guest slamminshaun

I hate fags, but I still like Shaun.

I don't have much money this week. You'll have to bring your own lube this time.