Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Know It Has Been a Good Music Conference When...

Guest coach

Guest coach

1) Your house is a disaster.

2) You have no clean clothes.

3) You are so tired you can barely stand, but you are still dancing.

4) You have either gained or lost several pounds in just a few days.

5) You have bags of flyers and CDs you may get through someday.

Keep them coming...

Guest Cosmigonon

when you're @ work talking to clients/insurance companies n you have massive parties flashbacks n u look around ur office observing ur coworkers just to make sure they don't expect your some joesmo partier cracker that likes taca-taca music n dance like no one is watching...

???

Guest Willie Morales

Keep them coming...

bigtime except for number 3 djs don't dance got the tshirt to prove it...

Guest dre4

u've skipped all your classes so far this week....your condo still has suitcases and random clothes all over the place, your condo is still totally trashed, you almost dropped several tears when your friends left, u've made 439i74398743 new friends, and you're about to hit a state of serious depression...best conference ever

Keep them coming...

im on the same jeans for 3 days wtffffffff. today i think ill have to go in suit pants i aint got shit to wear lol

i go back to work thurs wmc aint over for me.. unless i skip bed tonite and go a day early..... might... i cant take it anymore lol

Guest Miss_Digital
  • when you have blisters on top of blisters from dacing
  • when random people buy you drinks just cause you like the same music
  • when you've wasted money like a baller

Guest Philip

When your so full of new ideas for production and feel so refreshed by fantastic performances that make you forget every horrible mix CD you've ever heard.

Guest mp3some

u've skipped all your classes so far this week....your condo still has suitcases and random clothes all over the place, your condo is still totally trashed, you almost dropped several tears when your friends left, u've made 439i74398743 new friends, and you're about to hit a state of serious depression...best conference ever

hahaha

Guest Marina22

At least you had a great conference. I had a shitty one and am still depressed anyway. Gotta retire for a lil' bit...

Guest future

Keep them coming...

wow..

I can relate to this entire thread 1500%

Guest coach

At least you had a great conference. I had a shitty one and am still depressed anyway. Gotta retire for a lil' bit...

Oh no! What happened?

Seemed like we spent mot of Conference camped out at Shine, Marlin, and Delano. They all had fantastic parties every time we went. Went a BUNCH of other places, too, and were rarely disappointed.

#6) When you keep saying "pics up soon".

Oh no! What happened?

Seemed like we spent mot of Conference camped out at Shine, Marlin, and Delano. They all had fantastic parties every time we went. Went a BUNCH of other places, too, and were rarely disappointed.

#6) When you keep saying "pics up soon".

def have to vouch for the Marlin every yr they fuckin bring it......

great seeing sammy (though running around as she was)....

Marlin comprised most of my day parties lol

Guest james stratus

I am tired, on vacation right now, retired from DJing, retired for promoting and throwing parties, and will not leave my house for a few days. I have scars everywhere, didn't get to go to any parties outside of my hotels, spent a little over $1000, and thankfully delt with only a few idiots and assholes which only somewhat tainted the experience with the majority of knowlegable and talented label owners, promoters, and DJs a had the pleasure of meeting. Conference was mostly work for me so it was a mixed bag overall :-\

Guest rhythmburn

I am tired, on vacation right now, retired from DJing, retired for promoting and throwing parties, and will not leave my house for a few days. I have scars everywhere, didn't get to go to any parties outside of my hotels, spent a little over $1000, and thankfully delt with only a few idiots and assholes which only somewhat tainted the experience with the majority of knowlegable and talented label owners, promoters, and DJs a had the pleasure of meeting. Conference was mostly work for me so it was a mixed bag overall :-\

i give you a couple of weeks, and you will be back at it =)