Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Keys this weekend

Bling

Guest swirlundergrounder

If you go to Key West do me a favor. Go down to where the pirate ship is on the pier at sunset. There is a Russian guy that puts on a cat show every night. It's the shit. He's got little kitties walking on tight ropes and jumping through hoops of fire, etc....

He's been doing the show for about 20 years. truly amazing to watch...

Guest tres-b

If you go to Key West do me a favor. Go down to where the pirate ship is on the pier at sunset. There is a Russian guy that puts on a cat show every night. It's the shit. He's got little kitties walking on tight ropes and jumping through hoops of fire, etc....

and while you are at it, steal a cat from the Hemingway house as well. ;D

seen it

HAHA NICE.. i gotta see that and send pics to S.S. :P

Guest Marina22

There's a place that is a Jamaican jerk place that I have been told about but do not know where it is. Supposed to be a good place to eat but real casual. There are chickens running around and picnic benches... Also, conch fritters so you can gain those three pounds back :P Have a great time!

Guest coach

There is a dueling piano bar on Duval you HAVE to go to. These guys are fucking hilarious and know pretty much every song ever made. Saw a girl masturbate on one of the grand piano's one time, too. Oh, and be sure to go to the clothing optional bar at least once.

The russian cat show is actually part of the sunset fest that happens every night at the docks at the bottom of Duval. You absolutely have to go to that, but arrive plenty early because it is probably going to be jammed.

Guest Marina22

i don't go further than key largo, no need to.

Yeah, once you've done Key West it's just one big freakshow. Anyway, if you are north of it you can enjoy better beaches, diving/snorkeling, and scenery.

Guest coach

Yeah, once you've done Key West it's just one big freakshow. Anyway, if you are north of it you can enjoy better beaches, diving/snorkeling, and scenery.

Freakshows are good, mkay.

Freakshows are good, mkay.

KINDA LIKE THIS?

number43.jpg

Guest Marina22

my coworker said i should hit up holiday isle on islamorada..

anyone been she says its the shit

"The World Famous Tiki Bar" is a cheesy spot right there but it's quite there probably just what you need...

Guest Marina22

THEN PLAN to visit San Fran in july (various reasons) and

then 7 day cruise on mediterranean end of yr to greek isles

whatever. u only live once :)

Bling you are big pimpin'! I went to San Fran in 95' on a family trip and it's pretty nice there. Maybe some good music just don't know. As far as your cruise, that is going to be amazing! 8)

THEN PLAN to visit San Fran in july (various reasons) and

then 7 day cruise on mediterranean end of yr to greek isles

whatever. u only live once :)

Bling you are big pimpin'! I went to San Fran in 95' on a family trip and it's pretty nice there. Maybe some good music just don't know. As far as your cruise, that is going to be amazing! 8)

NOT Goin to club . maybe one nite if something goin on.. musically san fran and chicago would prolly be my fav places