Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Bombs

Guest KCJ

Guest KCJ

Below are some of the words to various tracks I heard this year at WMC. If possible, please help me by identifiying the track name or artist. Thanks in advance for your help.

“Somebody in the house say yeah†– I heard this one multiple times each night

“U got to give me what I want. U got to give me what I need.†– it had a robotic voice with a simple bassline. Played by Sander K on Space terrace. Might be Saeed???

“Bodyshaker†– Played by Sharam in mainroom of Space. Very progressive sound – could be Sebasatian and Ingrosso.

“Strobelight†– I have the Mync Project and Danny Rampling Version, but deep dish played a different version on the terrace which was much harder and better than the original.

“Good Vibrations†– Marky Mark remix. Kinda cheesy, but played by everyone

“Another one bites the dust†– Played numerous times by cedric

“No Deeper Love†- ???

“Music is Grovin†- ???

Wham - everything she wants

Guest ramon

Below are some of the words to various tracks I heard this year at WMC. If possible, please help me by identifiying the track name or artist. Thanks in advance for your help.

“Somebody in the house say yeah†– I heard this one multiple times each night

“U got to give me what I want. U got to give me what I need.†– it had a robotic voice with a simple bassline. Played by Sander K on Space terrace. Might be Saeed???

“Bodyshaker†– Played by Sharam in mainroom of Space. Very progressive sound – could be Sebasatian and Ingrosso.

“Strobelight†– I have the Mync Project and Danny Rampling Version, but deep dish played a different version on the terrace which was much harder and better than the original.

“Good Vibrations†– Marky Mark remix. Kinda cheesy, but played by everyone

“Another one bites the dust†– Played numerous times by cedric

“No Deeper Love†- ???

“Music is Grovin†- ???

Wham - everything she wants

Bodyshaker is Kobbe & Leeds ;)

Guest ramon

records i heard all over the conference.

Locodice - ? (m-nus)

Ame - Rej (Sonar Kollektiev)

Theo Parish - Falling Up (Carl Craig Mix) (Third Ear)

Paul Woolford - Erotic Discourse (20:20 Vision)

Guest Seb

I want to know which remix of "Discopolis" I kept hearing all week. I think Masiello played one on the patio with Kings of Tomorrow's "Finally" over top, any ideas Ramon?

Guest ramon

I want to know which remix of "Discopolis" I kept hearing all week. I think Masiello played one on the patio with Kings of Tomorrow's "Finally" over top, any ideas Ramon?

thats an edit that will never see the light of day.

Guest slamminshaun

Can you feel it - Philipe B Vs. Todd Terry.

+1

Also,

Starkillers - Diskoteka

Supermongo - Why

Stu Allan - A Feeling

Guest Fez

records i heard all over the conference.

Locodice - ? (m-nus)

Ame - Rej (Sonar Kollektiev)

Theo Parish - Falling Up (Carl Craig Mix) (Third Ear)

Paul Woolford - Erotic Discourse (20:20 Vision)

Guitar 1, Guitar 1, Guitar 1, Guitar 1

Guest djjoncowan

Can you feel it - Philipe B Vs. Todd Terry.

people are still playin this ?

agreed - thats been on vinyl for at least 8 months or so... still sick though.. here's my favorites from the week

coldplay - talk - francois k mix and thin white duke mix(sick) played by dave seaman @shine tuesday - resident advisor party

jaydee - plastic dreams - some sick edit which sounded like it had todd terry's old drum beats with samples from the bucket heads - the bomb with that sweet unforgettable plastic dreams sound over the top - played by todd terry (set of wmc@shine imo) @xmix party @shine

crystal waters - sick tribal edit of gypsy queen - played by timmy regisford @ 15 yr shelter party @ shine....

Guest Miss_Digital

the played a cool remix of

music25.gif

"money talks, money talks, dirty cash you want me, dirty cash you need me"

Guest djjoncowan

timmy regisford also played a sick mix of REM's - losing my religion @ the shelter party -shine- never thought i'd hear an entire club sing that... simply amazing ;D

V-Sag meets Dpen- Some thoughts (original mix)

Hernan played it @ Shine Tuesday night 8)

aw, you went????? dammit, i'm kicking myself in the ass.... >:(

Yea dude it was a good turnout for being tuesday eventhough I think alot of the crowd was argentineans that live here.Good tunes.Didn't stay too long since I was beat but nice party to end conference (@least for me).

Guest djjoncowan

Yea dude it was a good turnout for being tuesday eventhough I think alot of the crowd was argentineans that live here.Good tunes.Didn't stay too long since I was beat but nice party to end conference (@least for me).

a real nice end of the week party... everyone from todd terry to junior sanchez, to desyn, omid, and demi showed.... glad to see the lexicon ave guys again, the beutiful miss dayhota and her main man charles lewis - great sets by martin garcia, paolo mojo, kazel, hernan of course and then the end of the night surprise with mr dave seaman. thanks too paul and crew for making tuesday and awsome end of the week party... lots of friends playing tunes and having fun! till next year 8)

Guest ramon

a real nice end of the week party... everyone from todd terry to junior sanchez, to desyn, omid, and demi showed.... glad to see the lexicon ave guys again, the beutiful miss dayhota and her main man charles lewis - great sets by martin garcia, paolo mojo, kazel, hernan of course and then the end of the night surprise with mr dave seaman. thanks too paul and crew for making tuesday and awsome end of the week party... lots of friends playing tunes and having fun! till next year 8)

thankks for having the robots in the lounge. :)

i didnt know des was still here.

Guest djjoncowan

can't beleive we missed you ramon - you should of stopped by the main room and by the pool - everyone was hanging till the end...

Guest ramon

can't beleive we missed you ramon - you should of stopped by the main room and by the pool - everyone was hanging till the end...

i was dead tired .. i stopped by for a few while the robots played deeeep as hell .. and then went home to nap before circoloco.

i'll be back at shine soon enough ;)