Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Bombs

Guest KCJ

Guest bootstah

V-Sag meets Dpen- Some thoughts (original mix)

Hernan played it @ Shine Tuesday night 8)

aw, you went????? dammit, i'm kicking myself in the ass.... >:(

Yea dude it was a good turnout for being tuesday eventhough I think alot of the crowd was argentineans that live here.Good tunes.Didn't stay too long since I was beat but nice party to end conference (@least for me).

a real nice end of the week party... everyone from todd terry to junior sanchez, to desyn, omid, and demi showed.... glad to see the lexicon ave guys again, the beutiful miss dayhota and her main man charles lewis - great sets by martin garcia, paolo mojo, kazel, hernan of course and then the end of the night surprise with mr dave seaman. thanks too paul and crew for making tuesday and awsome end of the week party... lots of friends playing tunes and having fun! till next year 8)

thankks for having the robots in the lounge. :)

i didnt know des was still here.

can't beleive we missed you ramon - you should of stopped by the main room and by the pool - everyone was hanging till the end...

Yea, truly a great end to conference imo. Everyone was out by the pool and still wanting to party even more. I think this was the perfect spot for the RA crew to show appreciation for music and the dj's who came out to support our crew. Thanks Jon for the great nite and Talmage for the yummy drinks :)

Very good to see people having a great time until the very end. ;D

oh and a couple great tracks from conference.....

LFO vs. Fuse - Loop ........Hawtin dropped this and it was siick!

Heartthrob - Babycake

so many good ones.... ;D

Guest ramon

V-Sag meets Dpen- Some thoughts (original mix)

Hernan played it @ Shine Tuesday night 8)

aw, you went????? dammit, i'm kicking myself in the ass.... >:(

Yea dude it was a good turnout for being tuesday eventhough I think alot of the crowd was argentineans that live here.Good tunes.Didn't stay too long since I was beat but nice party to end conference (@least for me).

a real nice end of the week party... everyone from todd terry to junior sanchez, to desyn, omid, and demi showed.... glad to see the lexicon ave guys again, the beutiful miss dayhota and her main man charles lewis - great sets by martin garcia, paolo mojo, kazel, hernan of course and then the end of the night surprise with mr dave seaman. thanks too paul and crew for making tuesday and awsome end of the week party... lots of friends playing tunes and having fun! till next year 8)

thankks for having the robots in the lounge. :)

i didnt know des was still here.

can't beleive we missed you ramon - you should of stopped by the main room and by the pool - everyone was hanging till the end...

Yea, truly a great end to conference imo. Everyone was out by the pool and still wanting to party even more. I think this was the perfect spot for the RA crew to show appreciation for music and the dj's who came out to support our crew. Thanks Jon for the great nite and Talmage for the yummy drinks :)

Very good to see people having a great time until the very end. ;D

oh and a couple great tracks from conference.....

LFO vs. Fuse - Loop ........Hawtin dropped this and it was siick!

Heartthrob - Babycake

so many good ones.... ;D

Baby Kate not babycake ;)

Guest ramon

Below are some of the words to various tracks I heard this year at WMC. If possible, please help me by identifiying the track name or artist. Thanks in advance for your help.

“Somebody in the house say yeah†– I heard this one multiple times each night

“U got to give me what I want. U got to give me what I need.†– it had a robotic voice with a simple bassline. Played by Sander K on Space terrace. Might be Saeed???

“Bodyshaker†– Played by Sharam in mainroom of Space. Very progressive sound – could be Sebasatian and Ingrosso.

“Strobelight†– I have the Mync Project and Danny Rampling Version, but deep dish played a different version on the terrace which was much harder and better than the original.

“Good Vibrations†– Marky Mark remix. Kinda cheesy, but played by everyone

“Another one bites the dust†– Played numerous times by cedric

“No Deeper Love†- ???

“Music is Grovin†- ???

Wham - everything she wants

“Somebody in the house say yeah†– I heard this one multiple times each night

Sharam - Say Yeah (Yoshitoshi)

Guest bootstah

hahaha thanks for that Ramon.

forthcoming on min2MAX compilation out 5/22/06 on m-nus records.

certainly can't wait for that one, just in time for a little trip to Detroit :)